Playoff Game Postgame Thread

Credit the Colts. They had a great game plan and probably should've won. 

Josh's sack was so reminiscent of the Houston game. It was not a good play but this time the defense stepped up.  Thank goodness. 

Phil Rivers is still pretty terrifying. The stat sheet says he only coverted nine 3rd downs but it felt like a million. 

Edited by VW82
  • Like (+1) 4

Yikes!!!  Had to listen, Sirrus XM from the Bahamas at anchor, I’m getting to old for this 😂

Goooo Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont think Josh will face that kind of pass rush again in the playoffs.

As I said earlier, this was such a bad match up for us I feel so much more relaxed against any of the teams we might face later, including the Chiefs for some reason

• Like (+1) 1

Our offense had a different feel to it today and it felt like Daboll got away from what has worked all year.

Too many QB draws. Where was McKenzie and all the usual pre-snap motion?

I hope we just go back to what we’ve been doing. I’m fully prepared to live and die with Josh’s arm. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I hate that the fumble wasn’t called!!!!! It was evident and obvious the knee was up, and the hand hit after.... 

How much more obvious does it have to get???!!!

Poyer made an ALL PRO play right there

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, dma0034 said:

So the Bills were lucky they missed a FG. Also they better figure out how to create pressure. It may not matter for the rest of the AFC Playoffs but if they make it to the Superbowl the Saints and Packers will have a field day

the bills d is awful with a 4 man rush..rotate guys in there and keep the pressure up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Honestly that Colts team could have beat any team in the nfl today. Rivers low key was money all day, he had a few misses but most of his throws were perfect and couldn't be defended. And the Colts absolutely dominated feild position. The Colts could have won with better decisions from Reich. I feel like we beat a great team that played elite today.

I agree.  Reich was the difference.  He should have took the FG before the half.  Completely different game then.  

• Like (+1) 1

The MIRACLE in Buffalo.

The Bills Defense gave up 163 yards rushing and 309 yards passing.  The Colts won the time of possession by nearly 10 minutes. The Bills WON.  That is unheard of in the playoffs. Our Defense in not good.  It has not been all year.  They are likely an edge rusher and a run stopper away from winning a Super Bowl, but the season is now a success.  Who knows, maybe the offense can carry the team to 3 more wins.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Our play calling was bad at times in this game, the heavy sets early, that terrible designed run by Allen on 3rd down.

Daboll was terrible for most of the game.  I don't get it.  They played a completely different offensive plan than what got them here.  I hope he learned that and doesnt do that again next week.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, dma0034 said:

So the Bills were lucky they missed a FG. Also they better figure out how to create pressure. It may not matter for the rest of the AFC Playoffs but if they make it to the Superbowl the Saints and Packers will have a field day

We normally have pressure from the inside see Safety blitzes but Colts Oline too good for it. We do need to work on tackling as thought too many missed tackles lead to extra yards for the Colts.