Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, TylerD said:

Congrats guys

hell of a game, and I am gutted. Losing never gets easier

I will be rooting for Buffalo the rest of the way. Hats off to you guys. 

One hell  of a game Tyler, was a brawl!  

• Like (+1) 2

holy Christ that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough I nearly had a heart attack at the end.

I actually think whoever we play will be much easier than that because the Colts matched us so well. Thank you baby Jesus, thank you Lord above for making this possible. I'm going to sleep for a week now

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Two things.

1) Never been so drunk early

2) Refs tried to screw the Bills every step

I waited until now to drink now Im going heavy.......Im about dead after that game

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dakrider said:

Bills have the softest defense in the playoffs.  And the worst running game.  

Bills strength on defense is the defensive line and the Colts oline just overwhelmed them...I dont think we'll have that much trouble on defense again unless we see the ravens .  Rivers played a hell of a game 

• Like (+1) 1

And yes, it was 100% a FUMBLE. He wasn't touched, stood up to continue his run and wasn't touched until his knee was off the ground. Thankfully the delay seemed to break up their flow.

I was ready to start a 20 year vendetta like I did after the 'lateral'but thankfully didn't have to

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I hope Daboll is better next week.  This only gets tougher.

Honestly that Colts team could have beat any team in the nfl today. Rivers low key was money all day, he had a few misses but most of his throws were perfect and couldn't be defended. And the Colts absolutely dominated feild position. The Colts could have won with better decisions from Reich. I feel like we beat a great team that played elite today.

• Like (+1) 11

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

holy Christ that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough I nearly had a heart attack at the end.

I actually think whoever we play will be much easier than that because the Colts matched us so well. Thank you baby Jesus, thank you Lord above for making this possible. I'm going to sleep for a week now

NOT.  The Titans, Steelers and Browns all have better running games than Indy.  Bills are going to have to simply go for it and not play conservative and make these games shootouts because they don't have the defense and running game to win otherwise imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

And yes, it was 100% a FUMBLE. He wasn't touched, stood up to continue his run and wasn't touched until his knee was off the ground. Thankfully the delay seemed to break up their flow.

I was ready to start a 20 year vendetta like I did after the 'lateral'but thankfully didn't have to

Oh god, don't remind me of that. I will never forget Frank Wycheck's name