Week 17 1/3/21 Bills vs. Dolphins 1st Half Gameday Thread

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I don't know if that's true, but I believe it lol

Screens just don't work for us like they seem to for everyone else 😂

It was obvious what we were doing on that screen. I can't tell you how many times they send McKenzie in motion like that and its a fake handoff, fake the throw to McKenzie who ran back toward the sideline, and then go to the TE on a screen. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Is McKenzie a viable replacement for Beasley if he can't go? He's been good.

He's no Beasley, but he can be productive. 

On the year he only has 24 receptions & 217 yards, but now 5 TD's. Either way, we'll need him & everyone else to step up to fill the hole Beasley left.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

McKenzie looks good. Good news if Cole does miss time.

McKenzie certainly offers more big play ability but Cole reliability on 3rd down is more important to this offense. But McKenzie could atleast keep us respectable.

Just now, Simon said:

Was that a no-look TD from Allen?

It might well have been. From the endzone, it looks like it, but not so much from behind. Allen obviously knew where he was, but it looked to me that he only watched the throw, once he made it.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

get the starters out. tua suck and cant do *****. ***** the dirty ass fish and that scumbag wilkins. ***** the dolphins

Josh is great but he's best in rhythm so they would want as much of a buffer as they can get the Browns aren't exactly running away with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Our QB is soooooooo effing good

My friend is a Dolphin fan and he just texted me that he is sick of facing great QBs in the division...first Brady now Allen. Said he doesn't think Tua can compete with him if they stick with him as starter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Because teams will start pressing the receivers like they did against Pittsburgh because they know they won't throw downfield

they do that now, and they still can make those dump down works. I am not a Tua fan— but people should give him a break. He’s a rookie too. They are managing him. 

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

He's no Beasley, but he can be productive. 

On the year he only has 24 receptions & 217 yards, but now 5 TD's. Either way, we'll need him & everyone else to step up to fill the hole Beasley left.

Beasley is better in the first 10 yards.. I think McKenzie can be scarier farther downfield because of his pure speed. 

This has been great. It was a tough start, but the Phins are a VERY good defense. And they couldn't stop the Bills for more than a quarter despite having everything on the line in this game.

And I'm guessing the Bills are playing somewhat vanilla (???) in case they end up playing them again

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1