Week 6 Postgame Thread KC at Bills

My only hope is that the weird scheduling put the whole team in a funk. We have a chance to get out of it against the Jets next week. Allen needs to settle himself down and get back to where he was. Defense needs to play way better but this loss starts with the offense having a terrible 3 quarters. 

• Like (+1) 1

McD hasn’t won a playoff game and hasn’t coached well enough to beat a quality opponent.

Ever.

His contract extension may have been premature.

Two weeks, two royal beat-downs by better coaches.  Don’t let the score today fool you this was a ROUT.  It was over as soon as the inactives were announced.  

KC went into this game averaging 30 points a game, the defense gave up 26. I honestly put this loss on the offense. Just 7 points in the second half is not going to cut it. The defense despite all the yardage given up put this team in a position to win. It was the offense that couldn't score. 

• Like (+1) 4

Allen played well in that 2nd half, so I'll have that as my primary take away.  3rd down D was atrocious, but on Mahomes big 3rd and 12, there was a BLATANT OPI on Kelce, where he quite literally screened the defender off the WR, that got him open. 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

KC went into this game averaging 30 points a game, the defense gave up 26. I honestly put this loss on the offense. Just 7 points in the second half is not going to cut it. The defense despite all the yardage given up put this team in a position to win. It was the offense that couldn't score. 

Pretty much the run game still isn't there and it was a bad day to have to pass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McD hasn’t won a playoff game and hasn’t coached well enough to beat a quality opponent.

Ever.

His contract extension may have been premature.

Two weeks, two royal beat-downs by better coaches.  Don’t let the score today fool you this was a ROUT.  It was over as soon as the inactives were announced.  

***** overreaction number 1

• Like (+1) 2