Week 6 Postgame Thread KC at Bills

I thought when the Bills scored to make it 23-16 I wanted them to go for 2. I know you play for the win in the situation but you can't count on the defense to hold the Chiefs. Also Allen was terrible and the Bills need to figure out the LB and DL badly

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

McD hasn’t won a playoff game and hasn’t coached well enough to beat a quality opponent.

Ever.

His contract extension may have been premature.

Two weeks, two royal beat-downs by better coaches.  Don’t let the score today fool you this was a ROUT.  It was over as soon as the inactives were announced.  

Do you really think Henry and Murphy were making a difference? Milano might have made a play or two but let's not act like he is the best LB in the league either. Zimmer played well made some big plays. 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

KC went into this game averaging 30 points a game, the defense gave up 26. I honestly put this loss on the offense. Just 7 points in the second half is not going to cut it. The defense despite all the yardage given up put this team in a position to win. It was the offense that couldn't score. 

Your O can't do anything when the other teams O has the ball the whole game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

Allen played well in that 2nd half, so I'll have that as my primary take away.  3rd down D was atrocious, but on Mahomes big 3rd and 12, there was a BLATANT OPI on Kelce, where he quite literally screened the defender off the WR, that got him open. 

Ehh, he had 1 good drive. Look at his stat line, it’s horrible 

he needs a massive bounce back game next week or we are in big trouble 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

Do you really think Henry and Murphy were making a difference? Milano might have made a play or two but let's not act like he is the best LB in the league either. Zimmer played well made some big plays. 

I don’t think Zach “Skates” Moss belongs on an NFL field right now.  For starters.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsDiehard said:

F*ck The Process! I've lost all faith in this team! We got rolled...again! There is no bright spot on this defense...they're garbage!

The combined record of the teams is 9-1. One was a weird Tuesday game the other was a one score game late. I am not ready to give up on this team just yet. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, appoo said:

Allen played well in that 2nd half, so I'll have that as my primary take away.  3rd down D was atrocious, but on Mahomes big 3rd and 12, there was a BLATANT OPI on Kelce, where he quite literally screened the defender off the WR, that got him open. 

No he didn’t. He played well when the Chiefs went up by 13 and he took some under with stuff. With 9 minutes left Allen was 9/21 and 66 yards. 

• Like (+1) 1

Allen is regressing and needs to figure it out. For all the talk of the defensive gameplan, Buffalo made a choice and it largely kept them in the game in spite of Allen missing all over the field. This is 2 weeks in a row under 20 points and they have no chance to win with that scoring output.