Week 6 Postgame Thread KC at Bills

McD hasn’t won a playoff game and hasn’t coached well enough to beat a quality opponent.

Ever.

His contract extension may have been premature.

Two weeks, two royal beat-downs by better coaches.  Don’t let the score today fool you this was a ROUT.  It was over as soon as the inactives were announced.  

KC went into this game averaging 30 points a game, the defense gave up 26. I honestly put this loss on the offense. Just 7 points in the second half is not going to cut it. The defense despite all the yardage given up put this team in a position to win. It was the offense that couldn't score. 

• Like (+1) 4

Allen played well in that 2nd half, so I'll have that as my primary take away.  3rd down D was atrocious, but on Mahomes big 3rd and 12, there was a BLATANT OPI on Kelce, where he quite literally screened the defender off the WR, that got him open. 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

KC went into this game averaging 30 points a game, the defense gave up 26. I honestly put this loss on the offense. Just 7 points in the second half is not going to cut it. The defense despite all the yardage given up put this team in a position to win. It was the offense that couldn't score. 

Pretty much the run game still isn't there and it was a bad day to have to pass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McD hasn’t won a playoff game and hasn’t coached well enough to beat a quality opponent.

Ever.

His contract extension may have been premature.

Two weeks, two royal beat-downs by better coaches.  Don’t let the score today fool you this was a ROUT.  It was over as soon as the inactives were announced.  

***** overreaction number 1

• Like (+1) 2