Von Miller leg injury

YoloinOhio

Miller time... to soon? 

It always sucks when this stuff happens, hope he heals up completely. 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

i remember Von after the game last year complimenting our young guys.  That had to feel good, especially for Cody who likely got zero sleep the night before knowing he was going against the guy who he once watched win Superbowl MVP and completely take over games on multiple occasions.

The Bills handled the Broncos 20-3 and after being a non-factor for most of the day, Miller tipped his cap to Dion Dawkins and Cody Ford.

“(Ford) played well. Wish I could have had a couple more chances, but he played well. (Dion) Dawkins played well too. I think in unison with Josh Allen they played a good game. They did well. Cody should feel good about the way he played today. Dawkins should too,” Miller said.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Wow this is horrible.  I was just thinking this morning that one of the great things about no preseason is that we* didn't have any stupid preseason injuries.  Now this.

* We = not the Bills necessarily, but NFL fans more generally.

Edited by BillsFanSD
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Hate to see that. Miller is one of the special talents and personalities in the league. Wish him a speedy recovery!!

You have to hate seeing anyone get hurt. It happens, but I wish it wasn’t part of the program. The good guys getting hurt is even worse. OUR good guys is THE worst! 

It’s a game, entertainment for us. Get well. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Augie said:

You have to hate seeing anyone get hurt. It happens, but I wish it wasn’t part of the program. The good guys getting hurt is even worse. OUR good guys is THE worst! 

It’s a game, entertainment for us. Get well. 

It feels nice to no longer need to wish injury upon Tom Brady.... It felt so wrong but so necessary:cry: The only player I have ever felt the most utter contempt for and it feels as if a weight has been lifted from my soul. 

Bombs away Tom Brady and Gronk, just let Allen have his MVP year:worthy:

4 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

i remember Von after the game last year complimenting our young guys.  That had to feel good, especially for Cody who likely got zero sleep the night before knowing he was going against the guy who he once watched win Superbowl MVP and completely take over games on multiple occasions.

The Bills handled the Broncos 20-3 and after being a non-factor for most of the day, Miller tipped his cap to Dion Dawkins and Cody Ford.

“(Ford) played well. Wish I could have had a couple more chances, but he played well. (Dion) Dawkins played well too. I think in unison with Josh Allen they played a good game. They did well. Cody should feel good about the way he played today. Dawkins should too,” Miller said.

Miller continued by saying "I look forward to seeing what Ford can do when they kick him inside to guard."

18 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Lol brilliant. Miller got a 15 yard penalty for that if I remember correctly

I doubt we win that game, if not for that penalty. 

He has 1 more year on his current contract. I’d love it if his last seasons were here, but we have huge contracts to dole out next year with Milano, Josh & Edmunds. Granted, Allen & Tremaine get a 5th year option, but that’ll be even more costly to consider.

• Like (+1) 1

I never wish any player to get injured for any reason.  I’m sorry to hear about this on Miller.  He always seemed like a decent guy.  I know the Tyrod thing was cheap, but TT didn’t seem to care.  At his age, this isn’t good for him.  He’s made more than enough $, and his legacy is set, but still hate to see people getting hobbled towards the end of their career.  He probably will end up in the HOF someday.  Not saying he should or shouldn’t, just he has that type of respect from the writers and the league.

• Like (+1) 1

Loved watching Bruce sitting with him watching plays from both. The beauty was you see how two incredible athletes notice the positive attributes of the other. 

For me, as a fan, I was able to see two generational talents and what they bring to all of us as fans. Fantastic. 

Hope he gets well very soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:11 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

It feels nice to no longer need to wish injury upon Tom Brady.... It felt so wrong but so necessary:cry: The only player I have ever felt the most utter contempt for and it feels as if a weight has been lifted from my soul. 

Bombs away Tom Brady and Gronk, just let Allen have his MVP year:worthy:

You probably want to be Tom Brady's little spoon