Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

Annnnnnd that leaves only 4.5 CBs... as I said in another thread, this is insane:

White
Wallace (injured)
Norman (injured)
T. Johnson (injured every year)
Neal

I don't know how you can possibly look at this as a staff and be anything but scared sh*tless, but what do I know.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Wow. So Fromm and Yeldon stay... Marlowe is cut.... that is a huge shock. Roberts also. 

Yeldon makes my eyes hurt. 

Mine tooooo!!  They need to take away #22 from him.  Reminds me of a Reggie Bush wearing 22.  We know how productive he wasn’t.  Worst rushing season in history 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Annnnnnd that leaves only 4.5 CBs... as I said in another thread, this is insane:

White
Wallace (injured)
Norman (injured)
T. Johnson (injured every year)
Neal

I guess maybe the Bills staff might know more about injury status than we do....I mean its a long shot...but its possible.  Anything is possible.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Mine tooooo!!  They need to take away #22 from him.  Reminds me of a Reggie Bush wearing 22.  We know how productive he wasn’t.  Worst rushing season in history 

The Bills decision to hand the ball to Frank Gore while Yeldon sat inactive was the wrong decision.

Every down that Frank touched the ball was an absolute waste. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I guess maybe the Bills staff might know more about injury status than we do....I mean its a long shot...but its possible.  Anything is possible.

Won’t be surprised to see somebody added from another team. Suprised to see Marlowe go, but there are a few safeties out there. Well see

• Like (+1) 1

Either they are running a game here, or they believe McKenzie can replace Roberts.   That certainly could be the case.  Marlow is shocking.  They must have something going with him, but he could very well be claimed.  He has put some very good work on film for the Bills.  At CB, both Jackson and Lewis surprising.  My guess is Lewis is back after an IR move, and Jackson goes to the practice squad.