Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

I don't care about 1 play. I'm judging in 4 years since he left college he has less receiving yards and TDs than Devin Singletary, a commitee rookie RB. 

I don't think it's fair to say that a guy who had 4 catches for 49 yards in a playoff game last year is not an NFL receiver. It's kind of ridiculous. It actually reeks of an agenda.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

From 10 targets......

Give me a break. Two of those passes were prayer heaves by Josh Allen that were nowhere near Williams and yet counted as targets. Take those away and Williams and John Brown had exactly the same catch percentage in that game. Not to mention the physical receptions Williams made throughout the game to move the chains.

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Give me a break. Two of those passes were prayer heaves by Josh Allen that were nowhere near Williams and yet counted as targets. Take those away and Williams and John Brown had exactly the same catch percentage in that game. Not to mention the physical receptions Williams made throughout the game to move the chains.

They might have been nearer Duke if he wasn't slower than milk turning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Bradywearspanties said:

Apparently it is for Chandler81.

He emailed me a few weeks ago trolling my

Screen name saying that "there are women on the site who might be offended by your user name". The only 1 offended or that contacted me was Chandler81 from his righteous tower. Everyone (except Raiders fans) wears underwear, and the only other ones offended by lighthearted fun at Brady's expense might be Chandler 81 sycophants. Let the bomb bay doors open.

Beautiful. Pilot to bombardier, Bombs Away!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't think it's fair to say that a guy who had 4 catches for 49 yards in a playoff game last year is not an NFL receiver. It's kind of ridiculous. It actually reeks of an agenda.

Nathan Petermen has NFL TD passes, I don't think he is an NFL QB. Williams had a good CFL career, he got a go at the NFL, it didn't work out, move on. 

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Are you saying he didn’t get the privilege to shine in camp? Too soon? 

Duke was good for that one circus catch against 3rd stringers each day in camp when he couldn't get separation and managed to pull down a ball in traffic.

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He’s a fringe NFL WR.  I could take him or leave him, but if other teams wanted to play him meaningful snaps, we would’ve traded him, not released.  

i really dont know why theres such animosity around Duke. He was a long shot to make it here from the start. Didn't make the most of his opportunities but did show some skills.

Josh obviously felt comfortable enough with him to target him so much. I think Isiah Hodgins & Gabriel Davis can fill that bigger bodied wr role this year.

But if Duke can be kept on the PS, I wouldn't be against it.

• Like (+1) 5

Frankly, I'll be disappointed if Lee Smith is cut. I know others don't like him, but they are mistaken. He is as good as any TE in the NFL at blocking. I mean, if we aren't going to run the ball, then let him go. Otherwise, he can be useful. Would you really rather keep Croom active after 3 years of nothing?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, GreggTX said:

Frankly, I'll be disappointed if Lee Smith is cut. I know others don't like him, but they are mistaken. He is as good as any TE in the NFL at blocking. I mean, if we aren't going to run the ball, then let him go. Otherwise, he can be useful. Would you really rather keep Croom active after 3 years of nothing?

Croom is already gone.

Just now, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Any word on McKenzie ? He's a great player too

he made the 53

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, brianthomas said:

i really dont know why theres such animosity around Duke. He was a long shot to make it here from the start. Didn't make the most of his opportunities but did show some skills.

Josh obviously felt comfortable enough with him to target him so much. I think Isiah Hodgins & Gabriel Davis can fill that bigger bodied wr role this year.

But if Duke can be kept on the PS, I wouldn't be against it.

I don’t have a beef with duke, my anger was mostly over some of his fans on here pretending that he was a game changer or generational talent that had to be on the field. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I don’t have a beef with duke, my anger was mostly over some of his fans on here pretending that he was a game changer or generational talent that had to be on the field. 

nope he's at best a 3 or 4 in a WR room but there are teams that need that.

5 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

i really dont know why theres such animosity around Duke. 

I don't think it's around him. Its around the complete disproportionate social media attention to a fringe roster player, people are tired of the coverage. He gets more typed words than many of the rest of the roster put together

Edited by Mountain Man

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

nope he's at best a 3 or 4 in a WR room but there are teams that need that.

100% we could of used it for some games last year too. But it probably changes nothing in record or stats really if he played or didn’t. I hope he finds a good home, I don’t have any reason to root against him 

4 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Definitely like the guy.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Croom was cut yesterday. Smith is a very good blocker, a lot of stupid penalties last year especially for a 10 year vet. If we’re going to a spread o, less need for smith too

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Any word on McKenzie ? He's a great player too

mckenzie was Announced as making the team a couple of hours ago. Big names left to hear about are hodgins, Fromme and Murphy 

• Thank you (+1) 1