Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yes but from everything stated, the teams are cutting side deals,, telling the player we're going to cut you, bring you back on Sunday and for your trouble we'll give you an extra $50 k bonus or something. Agree it's not circumventing the rule, but I think it's circumventing the spirit of the rule.

Will not be supervised to hear some March at the NFL owners meeting a new rule is in place that eliminates this process.  Assuming they can figure out a way to prevent it.

If indeed everyone does it, it is then a level playing field as it were, and no need for a change, that and any player effected by this can still have his agent put out feelers for other options, and act on those other options forcing his former team to pony up if they want his services. So it’s a fair play for everyone. 

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

Croom was cut yesterday. Smith is a very good blocker, a lot of stupid penalties last year especially for a 10 year vet. If we’re going to a spread o, less need for smith too

mckenzie was Announced as making the team a couple of hours ago. Big names left to hear about are hodgins, Fromme and Murphy 

Are we going to a spread offense? That seems strange. It means lots of short passes and Josh Allen was ranked 37th in short area accuracy last year. We should be taking advantage of his running ability more IMO. He excels at that so let him do more of it.

1 minute ago, GreggTX said:

Are we going to a spread offense? That seems strange. It means lots of short passes and Josh Allen was ranked 37th in short area accuracy last year. We should be taking advantage of his running ability more IMO. He excels at that so let him do more of it.

37th ? I thought there were only 32 qbs

• Haha (+1) 1

Well I always have to have that long shot guy to root for during the season and it's Reggie Gilliam this year.  LOL

Great article from Yolo's tweet post.

This is interesting and hope to see one during the season.

Starting at the bottom in Buffalo likely means a lot of special teams play. That is music to Gilliam’s ears. At Toledo, Gilliam led the nation in blocked kicks as a junior and set a school record for most blocked kicks in team history (6).

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2020/08/meet-reggie-gilliam-a-hard-nosed-fullback-whose-want-to-led-him-to-buffalo-bills-roster.html

Just now, Warcodered said:

I'm sure it's user error.

Entirely possible as well. 

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I pray to God he doesn't get cut as a fringe roster player in a few days after a tweet like that.

You are like a black rain cloud today 😢😢

• Like (+1) 1