Jay Glazer: I will break big, national news tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Process said:

My TV guide says the show is at 11. Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing.

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing. 

Agree, I find it hard to believe anything very important is going to be announced at 11. What a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just came here to say "who cares?" Country is in a pandemic, people are dying, and this tool acts like some dumb news about a sport is vital. Guy and his ilk, the ones demanding attention, building suspense, and acting coy just to drive up ratings are invariably hucksters, snake oil salesman, and rubes. If it were real news, it would have been reported by now. By someone more reputable. It hasn't been so it won't be. It'll be something inconsequential, like the opening Sunday night matchup.

No fans this season, book it. And the fracking Bills just heisted my account today knowing they're not going to have fans. Meanwhile, PSE and that underskilled tyrant gold-digger are laying people off to hoard their money. Bet I can't "suspend" my payments right now, right?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

how could it not be that Aldon Smith has been re-instated?

-He hooked Aldon up with whoever signed him, at Glazer's gym

-He said its not a transaction.

-Cowboys really want an answer before the draft

If it's about Aldon Smith again I don't want another Jay Glazer post to be allowed on this website...

7 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don't think it'll be official NFL news such as scheduling change or anything like that. The NFL would know that he knows and scoop him by releasing an official statement. 

I've scooped him:

McCaffrey's deal was done with no hit to the Panthers if traded as worked out by The Bills and Panthers front offices. Now the trade is being finalized:bag:

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I've scooped him:

McCaffrey's deal was done with no hit to the Panthers if traded as worked out by The Bills and Panthers front offices. Now the trade is being finalized:bag:

On a related note: I hear alcohol sales are up 55%! 

:)

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Better than 2-ply.  It's a stash of hoodies.

No shortage of people who’d use his hoodies as TP. 

EDIT: Then return them, of course. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

On a related note: I hear alcohol sales are up 55%! 

:)

You should see *hic* the increase in benzo and antipsychotic med sales *hic* :unsure:

30 minutes ago, JoeF said:

He has found an unlimited supply of 2 ply toilet paper in Bill Belichick's garage?

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Better than 2-ply.  It's a stash of hoodies.

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

No shortage of people who’d use his hoodies as TP. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, dragging my @$$ across his lawn is sounding like a mighty fine idea at this point?

• Haha (+1) 2