Share an Unpopular Bills-Related Opinion

I’ve seen these threads on Reddit and thought this might be a fun thread.

I have one - I feel that One Bills Live is an underrated show, as is John Murphy.  Yes it’s clear they are employed by the team and it obviously effects what they say.  

But overall the guests they get are stellar.  I think Murph does a good job and Tasker is not bad either - some Bills fans go way overboard on the criticism.  He’s way better than Donald Jones.  

I love to hear other opinions you might have that might not be as popular with fellow Bills fans

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

that was really a 6-10 team last year that got totally bailed out by a plethora of stinky ***** horrible opponents who couldn't hang onto a lead and threw it away?

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Patriots of the last 20 years are the greatest professional sports team of the salary cap era in any sport, and due to the small size of NFL divisions, as well as the similarity of scheduling between divisional teams which has existed since realignment, the Bills aren't the dumpster fire of an organization that they've been portrayed as for the last 2 decades, but merely have suffered the consequences of conceding 2 games a year before the season starts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

The Bills will always lose to the higher market team until the sales of merchandise/ viewership meets a respectable market share because the playoffs are influenced by NFL/officials for favorable outcomes to match profitable teams in prime time matchups.

Hopefully this past year put the Bills on the list.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

The Bills will always lose to the higher market team until the sales of merchandise/ viewership meets a respectable market share because the playoffs are influenced by NFL/officials for favorable outcomes to match profitable teams in prime time matchups.

Hopefully this past year put the Bills on the list.

This must be why Dallas is always playing in the SB and they convincingly beat us on Thanksgiving.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I’ve seen these threads on Reddit and thought this might be a fun thread.

I have one - I feel that One Bills Live is an underrated show, as is John Murphy.  Yes it’s clear they are employed by the team and it obviously effects what they say.  

But overall the guests they get are stellar.  I think Murph does a good job and Tasker is not bad either - some Bills fans go way overboard on the criticism.  He’s way better than Donald Jones.  

I love to hear other opinions you might have that might not be as popular with fellow Bills fans

Ralph Wilson always sucked

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think John Murphy is one of the worst play-by-play announcers out there. He has a poor sense of the moment, and his expressions when the Bills do something great are completely underwhelming.

• Like (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Star and Harrison Phillips are too small for the 1-tech position, especially if Tremaine Edmunds is going to stay at MLB.  The 1-tech DT rotation needs to be upgraded.

Not sure they are too small but Star definitely isn’t good enough.

1 hour ago, JohnnyGold said:

The Patriots of the last 20 years are the greatest professional sports team of the salary cap era in any sport, and due to the small size of NFL divisions, as well as the similarity of scheduling between divisional teams which has existed since realignment, the Bills aren't the dumpster fire of an organization that they've been portrayed as for the last 2 decades, but merely have suffered the consequences of conceding 2 games a year before the season starts.

I think both are true.  The front office of the Bills was an absolute dumpster fire.  Many were empowered by Ralph Wilson, who never should have been in the position. (Marv, Jauron, Russ, Nix, Whaley).  Not surprisingly most are out of the NFL

Tyree Jackson has the perfect measurables to be a standout TE.  Speed, strength, big hands/wingspan, knows routes and how to find soft spots in zones, great attitude.   Knox only caught like 2 dozen passes in his life and zero TD's when we drafted him, convert Tyree and he can even play 3rd string qb to come in for sneaks.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

This must be why Dallas is always playing in the SB and they convincingly beat us on Thanksgiving.

I said the playoffs which the cowboys can’t seem to get into but I know how outlandish it sounds.

Edited by JinxedBill