Share an Unpopular Bills-Related Opinion

The Music City Miracle wasn't particularly close to being an illegal forwards pass, and no, I don't care that Adam Schefter was there and disagrees.

And I'm much happier with McDermott as a coach than I am with Beane as a GM (though I'm still mostly fine with Beane).

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Music City Miracle wasn't particularly close to being an illegal forwards pass

It was close, but I agree that it wasn't forward.

It was down right creepy when we had a tight end on the team (Sheldon Jackson) that painted his toe nails purple - and he seemed to be excessively proud of it too. To my memory, most people back then thought that it was cute or that Jackson was a free spirit who was just comfortable being "himself". I tell you - it was cringe worthy. Lets avoid any new players with this personal habit.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Jets have won 6 of their last 8 while the Bills have lost 4 of their last 5.

That's not an opinion, mate

Yet it evoked a chorus of angry and scoffing replies.  

Doug Flutie was not an arrogant, self-centered jerk - he was actually a great guy, and the ideal teammate and a positive presence in the locker room too. Yes - I am kidding about this -- lol.   

I hate the Bills Red Color Splash Uniforms. Most people that I have talked to seem to love those things. They are obnoxious and hurt my eyes. The Bills belong in the predominately Blue & White uniforms (the bit of red accent is ok). It just doesn't look like the Bills out there when they are wearing those loud red pajamas.   

4 hours ago, Bulldog said:

For any of you old timers out there (like me) -- Robert James was a better cornerback than all of them. Too bad his career was derailed by injury far too quickly. You young kids out there can google the early 1970's Bills to figure out who he was.  

IMO, that includes Deon.

1) Flutie was one of the most overrated QBs of al time and was toxic in the lockeroom.

2) Steve Tasker is NOT as terrible announcer as he is mae out to be.

3) WGR reporting on the Bills is NOT the end of the world.

4) Ralph Wilson did NOT order Wade to start Rob Johnson.

5) The Misuc City Miracle was in fact not a forward pass

6) The Bills choked their first Supoer Bowl and were wildly outcoached.

Dawson Knox will continue to be a liability in the passing game. He'll make 1 or 2 plays this upcoming season and this board will go gaga over him.

If you haven't learned to catch the football reliably by the time you reach the NFL, chances are it isn't going to happen.

19 hours ago, JohnnyGold said:

The Patriots of the last 20 years are the greatest professional sports team of the salary cap era in any sport, and due to the small size of NFL divisions, as well as the similarity of scheduling between divisional teams which has existed since realignment, the Bills aren't the dumpster fire of an organization that they've been portrayed as for the last 2 decades, but merely have suffered the consequences of conceding 2 games a year before the season starts.

I thought this was just a fact, not an opinion.