Share an Unpopular Bills-Related Opinion

On 3/3/2020 at 2:44 PM, BigBillsFan said:

I was reading about the demographics of NFL fans and they are aging (average fan is now 50). They think if they give England and Mexico a team you'll get millions of fans by default. I think it's just the opposite and they need to cultivate more of a family culture going to the game to get dads and sons to go to the games more.

It is the same with soccer over here. Average age of match going fans goes up every year. It is money as much as anything. I know it is only 8 games a year in the NFL (max of 10) but it is a lot of money for folks at college or starting out on a career.  

5 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Granted the fumble against the Patriots was a pretty big snafu.  But otherwise Leodis was a great Bill 

And the one against KC. In fact I think that one was worse. Without it the Marrone team breaks the drought. 

43 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

A lot of the Patriots success of winning 6 Super Bowls has been due to playing in a very weak division the last 20 years.   Particularly playing the Bills twice a year 

Their out of division / conference record was better than division record (if I remember what I saw correctly)

Controversial/ unpopular opinion: 

If the Bills had Marino instead of Kelly, we win at least two superbowls. 

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

The charging Buffalo is by far the superior logo. Anybody who prefers the standing Buffalo just wants to be nostalgic, and hold to the "older is always better" thought process.

I like both A LOT actually. I love the simplicity of the standing Buffalo and think it looks great with the all white uniform. But I like the charging buffalo a lot too.

25 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Yeah. Marino was a Superbowl winning machine!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, warrior9 said:

I was going to post the exact same thing.  Love Jimbo, but Marino with the Bills weapons would have been incredible.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:45 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

The charging Buffalo is by far the superior logo. Anybody who prefers the standing Buffalo just wants to be nostalgic, and hold to the "older is always better" thought process.

This is a thread for unpopular opinions.  If you want to share stupid opinions that are 100% incorrect, then start your own thread, XFL-Boy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, warrior9 said:

I agree.  The Bills were a better team than the Dolphins in the late 80s through most of the 90s, though Marino was a better QB than Kelly.  Jim may be considered tougher than Dan Marino, but Marino (like any other QB during that era) took their share of big hits and still played on.

The bills will be overconfident in their 10-6 success and not bring in enough talent. They will go 9-7 and miss the playoffs but still give us an exciting year. Meanwhile the Sabres will do the unexpected and make the playoffs, (in 2021) neither one will have been expected because that’s the most buffalo thing to happen to us 

Edited by Bills!Win!

The 90s Bills are overrated out of pity, because Buffalo has not fielded another team as competitive since then, and before then the only truly notable player is OJ Simpson, and you can't really sell nostalgia as easily with his clips.

• Like (+1) 1