Share an Unpopular Bills-Related Opinion

16 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

The Buffalo Bills have hands down the worst fans in the league 

please don’t kill me.... ?

I was just too tempted not to follow your signature advise...so....?

2 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Rex Ryan is a great football coach!

winner so far, if this was a contest....

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Rex Ryan is a great football coach!

And his twin brother Rob would make a great Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Bills - imagine what a great example of taking proper care of your body he would be for all the incoming new players!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Given the state of the economy in Upstate New York - I cannot support the idea of massive public taxpayer funding for the construction of a new stadium for the Bills. Instead - Extensively remodel New Era Field to keep our expenses down - while still insuring the future of the franchise. Yes - I do know that extensive stadium remodeling will also be quite expensive ... but, a joint public/private stadium upgrade project, done in conjunction with the NFL (to insure their buy-in) could serve the needs of the team, the public, and the NFL - while not putting undue additional strain on local taxpayers.

19 hours ago, Needle said:

Bills gameday experience is garbage. Way too many people treat it like a fraternity party. This only caters to a small demographic of fans.

I would change this to the tailgate experience is very limited and if the Bills ever were to expand it to have more options like on campus restaurants and parties they'd be stunned at how many more fans and families especially would be willing to show and not tailgate

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't think "keeping the Bills in Buffalo," makes up for how crappy of an owner Ralph Wilson was.

As an owner Ralph was the definition of average, as a leader in the NFL ownership group he was a visionary. It sucks it wasn't the opposite

-Fred Jackson was a slightly above average running back and would lower the standard for the wall of fame if he was put up. He was more the product of fans blue collar mindset and being a bright spot on not great teams then anything else

-Going to the airport for the Bills has went from a cool one time experience to over blown and embarrassing showing how low of standards our fans have. We lost a playoff game and fans went. Teams that win SBs fanbases have higher expectations.

-Bills fandom is about to hit its saturation point nationally and we are going to go from the fanbase everyone loves to annoying and drawn out

-If the renovate the stadium and do not build a new one the Bills have 15 years before relocation talks become real if a new stadium is not considered. The NFL has become so money hungry and could care less about the fans that with the Pegula's aging and the leagues oversea's priority Toronto could become a bigger threat if we do not have a new palace. Atlanta has built two stadiums better then the New Era in 30 years, owners notice this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My unpopular opinion is that Doug Flutie was exciting and a way better alternative to Rob Johnson, and he should have started that playoff game. I think Doug was one of the better QB's in franchise history (although, that isn't saying much). Any "dividing the locker room" crap that is complained about here is way overblown and inconsequential and people's penchant for assassinating his character is unwarranted.

My top 5 Bills QB Ranking:
1) Jim Kelly

2) Jack Kemp

3) Joe Ferguseon

4) Doug Flutie

5) Tyrod Taylor

Rob Johnson ranks 10th, behind Trent Edwards (Of QB's who have started at least 16 games for the Bills).

My other sometimes unpopular opinion is that Drew Bledsoe was a good QB for the Bills. He gets bashed a lot sometimes. Although I wasn't a huge fan of Tyrod Taylor because he had such a low ceiling and was so frustrating to watch as he refused to throw the football, he still cracks my top 5 for QB rankings in Bills history and I can't deny that he had a decent run in a Bills uniform.

Tyrod Taylor would've been more successful his last two seasons if Rex didn't fire Greg Roman. After Roman left the offense the rest of 2016 was never the same and I think McD would've kept Roman.