Surprise player of the game

I think it will be Frank Gore. I think he will have 50-65 rush yards today and 2 or 3 catches.  I have been down on Gore all season and still upset they let McCoy go. But he has not been used much down the stretch and I think McD will lean on his veteran presence in the huddle for Josh today.  His pass blocking will help as well.

Singletary will start but if they can get any rhythm going on offense I see them substituting in Gore earlier and more often.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I think it will be Frank Gore. I think he will have 50-65 rush yards today and 2 or 3 catches.  I have been down on Gore all season and still upset they let McCoy go. But he has not been used much down the stretch and I think McD will lean on his veteran presence in the huddle for Josh today.  His pass blocking will help as well.

Singletary will start but if they can get any rhythm going on offense I see them substituting in Gore earlier and more often.

More romanticizing of Gore...2 yard (and losses) gains aren't going to give Allen anything to lean on.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

More romanticizing of Gore...2 yard (and losses) gains aren't going to give Allen anything to lean on.

Oh stop, a lot of those 2 yarders are 2 yards others can’t get. Don’t act like it’s all on Gore. He’s older and about washed up but if there’s no room to run there’s no room to run. Don’t act like he’s sooooo slow and old he can’t get yardage up the middle. 

To add further this is probably his last run at a ring so you know the guy is going to give any and everything he’s got. 

Edited by Rc2catch

6 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Duke Williams.

...not much game film on Duke so let 'em guess......not fast but a beast after the ball......Smoke and Beasley will provide the speed.......gimme some Knox and Beasley underneath and/or in the seam......keep 'rm honest with Singeltary and Yeldon  (no offense Frank).....

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

If Gore even plays more than 14 snaps I predict we will lose this game. Gore will not break a big run, cannot juke for ***** and cannot get to the outside. When he is in there the defense can basically just focus on defending the inside run. The player of this game will probably be Singletary or Knox but Smoke and Beasley have a good shot.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, inthebuff said:

I'll go with Tre.  My bold prediction is a pick six early in the game against Tannehill.

Hmmmmm... Might want to check the playoff bracket. Gonna be like what 3 weeks before Tre plays Tannehill? 

• Like (+1) 1

Patrick Di Marco scores a touchdown. Book it. Guessing on a fake block at the goal line where he leaks out and is wide open.

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Hmmmmm... Might want to check the playoff bracket. Gonna be like what 3 weeks before Tre plays Tannehill? 

It is a pretty bold prediction though.....