Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, First half thread

Allen needs to be moreĀ decisive and accurate. Youā€™ll never beat a Pats D like this if you canā€™t get rid of it quickly and catch them off guard.Ā 
Ā 

Every time I get high on Allen, he reminds us why he isnā€™t ready to dominate anything yet.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Thatā€™s never, ever being overturned. Ever. Itā€™s so rare to overturn a spot, it has to be blatantly obvious. Having an incorrect spot to start and then having the player in a mess of bodies is not a recipe for an overturn. Absolutely need a clear view. It would have just been burning a timeout in that situation.Ā 

What are we saving the TO for? Iā€™d rather gamble the 20% chance they overturn it and burn the time out, and maybe fire my defense up. Rather than concede a close call and points on the board.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Iā€™ve decided Buffalo isnā€™t even trying to win this game. Basic defense and no blitzing. Very very vanilla and a stark contrast from what weā€™ve done.Ā 
Ā 

Letā€™s see if Iā€™m wrong. If they donā€™t start bringing the heat itā€™ll be obvious.Ā 

I've decided that Josh isnt a quarterback.Ā  I've puffed a ton of Josh hopium, but you cant continue to miss open guys and be good in the nfl.

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

Iā€™ve been saying since we drafted Allen. He is not the answer and will continue with thatĀ 

This is why I have avoided GDTs all season, and have been better for it. Middle of second half, in playoffs, against the PATRICHEATS, we have the no.2 defense in the league, down 10-3 and people calling for a new QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Obv we are still in it, but on O we just aren't fast or physical.Ā  Every ne play has a convoy of blockers and yards after contact, Devin is the only guy who can do anything after contact on our team, and we aren't long or fast.Ā  Just a dumb o

This offense isnā€™t out scoring the Texans lol

Ā 

it was a fun season but we are a typical 1 and done playoff team that got in off a cake walk scheduleĀ 

Ā 

Allen isnā€™t good enough to win these type of games. Defense can only keep you in the game for so long. We need to seriously ask questions about Daboll and this offenseĀ 

Edited by Tesla03

Just now, CoudyBills said:

I've decided that Josh isnt a quarterback.Ā  I've puffed a ton of Josh hopium, but you cant continue to miss open guys and be good in the nfl.

Got hit open guys and he isnā€™t. Reads are correct. Thatā€™s encouraging but heā€™s not performing with the throw.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1