Duck hunted !

Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That poor guy.. I honestly felt bad despite the game being so close. We complain about Allen not getting time and not having weapons, duck was in trouble every play with free rushers. 

And that noodle arm of his

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

And that noodle arm of his

Well yeah it’s not like he was supposed to be playing as an NFL starting quarterback in December in a playoff type game. I actually came away impressed all things considered. Our defense is insane and he kept his composure mostly. Very very good at escaping the rush. He threw up some balls hoping his guys could make a play. 

• Like (+1) 1

To quote the awesome Shaq Lawson: “Duck, Duck, GOOSE!”

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Pretty sure they will. Vincent Taylor could be a keeper too, needs more time though.

I like Taylor, he got game action tonight because of Liguet’s injury. I hope they give him more opportunity 

31 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That poor guy.. I honestly felt bad despite the game being so close. We complain about Allen not getting time and not having weapons, duck was in trouble every play with free rushers. 

Yeah we totally ruined the NBC broadcast. There must have been at least 25 “Duck” mentions in pregame and the first 30 minutes of the game. Oh well. F NBC 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, par73 said:

But Duck had four ints., and the Bills barely escaped with the win.

All 4 were deep in the Bills zone

2 in the last 2 minutes in the endzone where you take a knee.

Only Whites 2nd pick resulted in points(FG) because he had a chance to run it back.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

and that too with one of the BEST OL in Football...Kudos to our DL and DBs.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

and that too with one of the BEST OL in Football...Kudos to our DL and DBs.

Our guys came in HOT. Edmunds as a blitzer is something scary. If he can bust through next week like he did tonight Brady could actually die from a heart attack. Edmunds is so fast and big Brady won’t even get the chance to do his intentional grounding thing he loves to do so he’s not hit. And at his advanced age and special medicine his heart may give out ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

All 4 were deep in the Bills zone

2 in the last 2 minutes in the endzone where you take a knee.

Only Whites 2nd pick resulted in points(FG) because he had a chance to run it back.

Not all INTs are the same. Some are just punts with possible upside. 3 of 4 of Ducks picks were punt like, BUT they were STOPS. And stops are good, too! 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Funny thing is Im sure Duck didnt intend it as trash talk and was attempting to engage in QB speak, basically saying the approach would be no different BUT its our guys job to find that extra motivation every chance you get, even if it calls for taking something out of context.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Ha. Eff him. He called the Bills "just another defense" before that game.