Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC 2nd Half Thread

1 minute ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

Duck Hodges is not good. Josh Allen is pretty good and yet the Steelers trust their undrafted rookie more than we trust our Franchise QB. I hate McD football it’s not in the best interest long term it’s very short sighted

Correct

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Or, and bare with me here, the execution on the field sucks, so the playcalling is limited to mitigate all the inept play from the QB.

Allen has shown he can't be trusted to make good reads, not take bad sacks, or throw accurate passes, so they're keeping the ball out of his hands. 

Saying all that why is Allen even playing? If this coaching staff is that damn scared of Allen throwing, why are they even here? Do they not have some accountability themselves?

Just now, NoSaint said:

Real talk, when punting from mid field I might like that type of move more than the old ej hard count. 

5 yards only hurts 1 team there, so make the refs call it on you. If you get any your way it’s huge. 

Thought the same thing.  Do it more often.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Real talk, when punting from mid field I might like that type of move more than the old ej hard count. 

5 yards only hurts 1 team there, so make the refs call it on you. If you get any your way it’s huge. 

Good point- especially since it's a 50/50 call. You're just as likely to get the call the other way. 

Just now, Penfield45 said:

I truly have no faith in this offense to move downfield against this defense

both our scoring drives starting inside their own 40. playing for a FG on that last drive was one of the most pathetic things Ive seen all season from any team. 

You're saying it.  It's not the players, it's the mindset of the coach

Just now, Bangarang said:

It’s hard to win on the road regardless. I still hate this logic. Playing scared because teams decades before you couldn’t win there makes no sense. 

It’s the same reason teams don’t particularly like coming to Buffalo to play. It’s a loud disorienting place to play. The sight lines in the bowl can throw of depth perception, the wind is brutal, and the fans can be the loudest in the league. 

Some places are hard to play in.