Week 12: Broncos at Bills, 1 pm Sunday on CBS. Second Half Thread

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Everybody in the replay truck is drunk.

I was going to say nice static replay there by crack production team - or production team on crack

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I can recall plays this year that Jerry Hughes probably could have filed for rape charges, but no call was made

The even more pathetic part is we're the home team. This league and it's shady refs have never had a probably screwing us even when we're the home team.

I say it every single week. We get called for about 4 holds and our opponents get called for none despite having much bigger holds.

I shouldn't have to be making this many posts about officiating in a game we're winning but something needs to be done. This league clearly is anti-Buffalo

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

This game was a perfect opportunity to get ready for a difficult team for us to beat in Dallas.  Instead we settle for squeaking through offensively.

We have over 350 yards and will probably end up over 400 against a great defense. Dallas defense is terrible. This running tuneup is EXACTLY what they needed to do to get ready for the Boys !!

Just now, pennstate10 said:

QB was in tackle box. Should have been grounding and safety. 

As well as the huge hold on Hughes. It was a safety twice over  

Just now, Locomark said:

We have over 350 yards and will probably end up over 400 against a great defense. Dallas defense is terrible. This running tuneup is EXACTLY what they needed to do to get ready for the Boys !!

Dallas defense is top 10 as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1