Chris Harris fires negative shots toward Josh Allen.

Protocal69

Maybe we have Knox’s truck him once or twice, that would be an appropriate bit of shade don’t ya think? ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

I know ,just trying to be sarcastic based upon what Harris said about Cam being “REAL"

I was more thinking that it explains Allen's odd elusiveness when running.  How can so many guys miss a 6'5" 240 lb guy who appears to be trucking in a straight line?

If Allen can multiply himself by "i" on the run so he's not REAL, that would explain it.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/21/2019 at 9:13 AM, Rob's House said:

I'd design QB a run play to isolate Harris one on one with Josh and tell him to lower the shoulder and steamroll him. I don't care if it doesn't gain yards. It sends the right message and sets the right tempo.

That is what they need to do against Gilmore when they play the patriots. Gilmore will look like a matador waving his cape or he'll go fetal as to not get trucked.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

And yet von miller gave him some props. Article was on bills wire don’t have time on my phone to fetch it just yet. 

Von Miller said Allen has a stiff arm like Bo Jackson.

That's not exactly praising his QB skills.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/21/von-miller-josh-allen-denver-broncos-buffalo-bills-bo-jackson-nfl/

Miller put Allen in elite company — for an unexpected trait — on a conference call with Buffalo-area media Thursday.

“He can escape the pocket, and it’s a challenge to get him down in the open field,” Miller said. “He’s 6-7. He’s got a mean stiff arm like Bo Jackson.”

That line apparently caused someone on Miller’s end of the line to chuckle, which caused Miller to laugh.

“He does, though — he’s got a stiff arm like Bo Jackson,” Miller insisted. “Whenever you get in the open field, you’ve gotta bring the heavy luggage and bring him down.”

The Bills will try their best to keep Miller from bringing his luggage too close to Allen on Sunday.

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Von Miller said Allen has a stiff arm like Bo Jackson.

That's not exactly praising his QB skills.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/11/21/von-miller-josh-allen-denver-broncos-buffalo-bills-bo-jackson-nfl/

Miller put Allen in elite company — for an unexpected trait — on a conference call with Buffalo-area media Thursday.

“He can escape the pocket, and it’s a challenge to get him down in the open field,” Miller said. “He’s 6-7. He’s got a mean stiff arm like Bo Jackson.”

That line apparently caused someone on Miller’s end of the line to chuckle, which caused Miller to laugh.

“He does, though — he’s got a stiff arm like Bo Jackson,” Miller insisted. “Whenever you get in the open field, you’ve gotta bring the heavy luggage and bring him down.”

The Bills will try their best to keep Miller from bringing his luggage too close to Allen on Sunday.

While discussing Allen’s athleticism, Miller had some more serious-sounding praise of the QB. The oft-criticism with Allen is that he runs too much, or doesn’t throw enough. There’s nothing wrong with that, says Miller. Being able to do both is the key.

“He’s the future of great quarterbacks for this league,” Miller said.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/21/broncos-von-miller-bills-josh-allen-bo-jackson/

• Like (+1) 1

Although likely not mathematically a loss to the Bills essentially ends the Broncos season,  all the while they get to swallow ash in playing out the five game remainder of their season.

...would love it if it were Allen they remember as the one who finished them off and made their late November and December utterly worthless.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2019 at 8:51 AM, matter2003 said:

How did that type of trash talk work out for Jalen Ramsey last year?

Ironically that was also in Week 12 of last year. 

Ironically the Jags were also 3-7 going into that game.

See a pattern? What are the chances the final is Bills 24 - Jags 21..

I will never understand the dislike of Josh from the media, team fan bases, current players and analysts. 

I mean I can speculate but most thoughts just seem mostly  unreasonable, petty and  unwarranted. He came in knowing nothing was given and would have to out work everyone to make it as a franchise QB. He's made nice progression as his career moves forward  though some blemishes are still present, yet the dislike continues. If he was the cocky arrogant type like Mayfield I'd understand but he genuinely seems like a good dude. Head scratching. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I will never understand the dislike of Josh from the media, team fan bases, current players and analysts. 

I mean I can speculate but most thoughts just seem mostly  unreasonable, petty and  unwarranted. He came in knowing nothing was given and would have to out work everyone to make it as a franchise QB. He's made nice progression as his career moves forward  though some blemishes are still present, yet the dislike continues. If he was the cocky arrogant type like Mayfield I'd understand but he genuinely seems like a good dude. Head scratching. 

It's because he didn't play for a powerhouse college and he came in raw.  Preconceived notion that he couldn't possibly learn and become good enough.  Fast forward 20 games later and some people still feel he isn't getting better quick enough.  Personally, I think he is progressing just fine and so does Jim Kelly.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, frostbitmic said:

Based on watching him play when he was a Buffalo Bill, if he could avoid making contact, he did so.

Clearly you don't remember him knocking 250 pound Eddie Lacy out of a game which hurt himself also

You need to play smart as a corner, you aren't a LBr

He is easily one of the most physical outside corners in the world

On 11/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, billsbackto81 said:

These people are trying desperately to justify their early pessimism on Josh. It's not working anymore. 

So, Mr Harris.... 

Go Bills!!!