9/22 Bills vs. Bengals 1st half thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

This is what I've been harping on about. Yes, we're winning games, but AllenĀ can't ever put together an entire good game.

Ā 

There's always sloppy mistakes, turnovers, dead quarters where we can't complete a pass or get a 1st down, etc.

Ā 

And these things are issues carrying over from last season, and against weak opponents. Good teams will destroy us if we play like this.Ā 

Go to the Queefs board; we don't need your constant negativity here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I HATE how casual that offense was getting up to the line after that 1st play after the review. They let a bunch of time tick off the clock and it ended up biting them in the ass. Iā€™m sure McDermott was thinking to just let the clock expire and go into halftime but it still aggravatesĀ me.Ā 

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That was a botched two minute drill.

Ā 

They got spooked by the fumble and went super conservative.Ā  Ā I think the dump off to Yeldon was the wrong play....took too much time and didn't get long enough.Ā  Ā Should have just had Josh go deep 3 times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Josh struggles on the deep ball...Zay wide openĀ 

Ā 

Unfortunately he couldn't set his feet on that throw. That is a hard pass to make on the run.Ā 

Ā 

It also looked like Zay wanted to break to sideline instead of continuing to endzone.

shakey clock mgmt...again--seems like it every game. Happy with JA overall though.He has his weaknesses but his strengths make up for much of it.

JA has never been super accurate on the long ball.He has to work on that but thats more of a natural talent than a coached talent.They just have to design the offenseĀ 

to allow for less pinpoint accuracy on the longer throws. He will never be dan marino.

4 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Pretty lackadaisical 2 min drill.Ā 

It was freaking horrible.

Ā 

Then Josh leaves 7 points on the field with a terrible throw to a wide open Jones.

Ā 

Terrible clock management to close out halves has been a consistent problem for McDermott.

Ā 

Ā