Bills sign TE Jake Fisher to 1-year deal

2 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Wondering what size he is now, I mean clearly he's tall, but has he leaned out a bit? Can he move? 

It will be fun to watch him in camp. I'm assuming he does move well since an NFL team was willing to sign him.

1 minute ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

I believe he's worked at every position along the OL as well... So, if they switch him back to the line, he may be good depth along with the occasional H-back play. Could be a good, versatile signing.

Exactly! Great depth on the game day roster if you get OL injuries mid game.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Three minutes.  You did mean "time to eat 40 wings," right?

Or...you meant 40 yard sprint time?  Four minutes.

You missed the 3rd, and most important option.  old-english-800-malt-liquor-abv-59-24-oz

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Just watched some of his tape. In other words he'll take over where Kyle left off v. Miami....He'll be in to block 95% of the time.

Yeah I don’t think he will catch more than 5 Balls ? if he is on this team next year. Pure blocking TE. 

3 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

I guess more depth...  I saw today on NFL.com someone stating the Bills roster is a poor man's Jets roster.

What does that even mean?  I might just be a fan of the Bills and over valuing their roster, but I feel like the Jets have FAR more holes than the Bills at this point.  

• Like (+1) 2