1st half thread: Wk 16 Bills at Patriots, 1 pm on CBS

Just now, Thriftygamer83 said:

Sean McDermott could not stop a run game he knew was coming.  Let’s put it in perspective the man is weak, isn’t going to last long next season, and heaps on how his “process” works.  I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Beane has to make that call as he did with Peterman.  If he says he has absolute confidence in Sean it’s a kiss of death.  

Me too but I think the guy sucks now. Hes a cluster of a hc. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I seriously cant understand what this coach does well. Both lines are soft, terrible game day personnel decisions, losses every challenge, horrible clock management, decisions are never smart. If the D doesn’t bail this team out with multiple turnovers, we lose

He is a dime-a-dozen NFL coach.  Could be replaced in five minutes with zero drop off. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I seriously cant understand what this coach does well. Both lines are soft, terrible game day personnel decisions, losses every challenge, horrible clock management, decisions are never smart. If the D doesn’t bail this team out with multiple turnovers, we lose

Team still plays hard and playoffs last year with a winning record with trash talent.....but ramble on.

This board is so hard to read on game days

"Allen throwing perfect passes and his receivers aren't helping him. Get him some help

Allen over throws receiver

"Allen is not an NFL quarterback"

Wow

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2