Lol check out these patriot fans comments

Lafromboise

Yep, I'm watching people brace for the jump off the bandwagon. I'm cool with it. 

I'm not sure what to expect. I've never been a fan of a team before when it ceases being a dynasty.

Me neither. I have no SB or WS or whatever gear so I won’t be that dude in 20 years with the “SB 51 Champs” T shirt that nobody cares about. I do have autographed memorabilia that means a lot and will take me back. I was a fan before, will be after and happy to have seen this personally.

I've had very little interest in the rest of the NFL if it doesn't directly relate to us. I have to imagine many Pats fans feel that way.
Boston was always a baseball town first

Wonder if Krafty Bob is happy with forcing Belichick to trade Jimmy g and keep the corpse of Avocado Ice cream....pretty sure Jimmy could've gone 3-5 on the road and play at home wc weekend....fish rots from head down and right now Brady is rotting...

Edited by Lafromboise
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Idandria said:

Boston is a baseball town and that’s the truth. I didn’t need to read it here. 

Yes, but even they cheat and steal signals.  That city ain’t been the same since Bob Lraft hired Richard Farrelly for public relations while other prominent Boston residents hired out John Connolly to run securities for them. Winterhill and Bulger come to mind just saying.  

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Apparently you’ve never gone plant shopping.

Listening to New England fans talk smack about how all teams cheat here in Maine is the added boost I always need to laugh at them.  It’s literally like shopping the trolling bargain bins here in Maine.  They are like Jane from Coupling UK BBC, they will say something intelligent but that will be like horseshoes, and hand grenades when you translate itfrom drunken rhetoric.  

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

My fav is the corpse of avacado ice cream, lol—what a vicious bunch! Turning on TB12 is something I’d never thought I’d see from that bunch of sycophants...do they really not know how good they’ve had it??

It’s Boston fans who were not around for “Lay Down” Tony Eason, who mocked and booed Steve Grogan, along with mocking and booing Bledsoe, and then acting completely respectful to them personally.  Got to actually meet guys like Tim Goad, John Hannah, and Steve Grogan during a charity game.  

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I had 20 seconds to spare.

20 seconds to spare expressing Patriots hatred is 20 seconds well spent

And most of the board is Allen circle jerking so.. here I am.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

56 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Its not even really a baseball town.  Its a "Yankees Suck" town first and foremost.  Its a Sox town by a distant second.  Its even more distantly a Jeter Blows town.  The Pats might be 6th on the Boston sports hierarchy. 

2 hours ago, Lafromboise said:

Yep, I'm watching people brace for the jump off the bandwagon. I'm cool with it. 

Boston was always a baseball town first

I always knew this was coming but I figured it would take a playoff miss or even a sub .500 season.  Two consecutive regular season losses?? Really?  That's fair weather even for Pats fans.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

There was no such thing as a Patriots fan before 2001. 

Its so true. Any time i meet a Pats fan i ask them to name three former Patriots before Brady showed up. 99% of the time they cant get 3 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DJB said:

Its so true. Any time i meet a Pats fan i ask them to name three former Patriots before Brady showed up. 99% of the time they cant get 3 

In 2030, fans under 35 won't be able to name anyone from 2001--2018 except Sammy Watkins, Tyrod Taylor, Fred Jackson, and maybe Jerry Hughes.  

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In 2030, fans under 35 won't be able to name anyone from 2001--2018 except Sammy Watkins, Tyrod Taylor, Fred Jackson, and maybe Jerry Hughes.  

Don’t forget Moorman.

Moorman will not be forgotten.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

"the corpse of avocado ice cream." 

?

Gross

2 hours ago, Success said:

Don’t forget Moorman.

Moorman will not be forgotten.

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Marshawn Lynch, Stevie, Mario Williams and Stephon Gilmore should all be in there. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

9 hours ago, Idandria said:

Boston sports:

#1 -- Red Sox

#2 -- Red Sox

#3 -- Red Sox

#4 -- Celtics

#5 -- Bruins

#6 -- Boston College

#7 -- Northeastern

#8 -- Patriots***

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, eball said:

Boston sports:

#1 --   Being obnoxious a-holes.

#1a -- Red Sox

#2 -- Red Sox

#3 -- Red Sox

#4 -- Celtics

#5 -- Bruins

#6 -- Boston College

#7 -- Northeastern

#8 -- Patriots***

Minor adjustment made.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Success said:

There are fans there who have never known a losing season.

I’ll never be jealous of that.  They’ll have to adjust a bit.

Yup. I bet the avg age of those posters is probably around 27.

They should youtube the 90-91 season.

7 hours ago, DJB said:

Andre Tippett, John Hannah, and of course Steve Grogan.  If they name Sam Bam Cunningham they get a cookie too.  

10 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

My fav is the corpse of avacado ice cream, lol—what a vicious bunch! Turning on TB12 is something I’d never thought I’d see from that bunch of sycophants...do they really not know how good they’ve had it??

Apparently, you have never encountered a SPOILED BRAT before.

Spoiled brats are all about what they deserve not what they have. 

They will certainly trash the source of their supply when it starts to dry up. 

Kind of like narcissists.  No, exactly like narcissists!

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Success said:

There are fans there who have never known a losing season.

I’ll never be jealous of that.  They’ll have to adjust a bit.

I agree with this.  Part of being a sports fan is deprivation.  Without deprivation, its just fake.  I feel like the Detroit Red Wings' 20+ years of success did long term damage to their fan-base.    

That fan base will be an interesting case-study if that franchise has some lean years.  Who would there would/could get excited if they are merely in a wild card chase near .500?  Or even 4-7 playing out the stretch and searching for positive signs?  These people have almost been defaulted into the Divisional Round and AFCC for like 18 years.  It is going to be very hard for fans of the Patriots to find 'joy' other than hollowly using "their" rings as a trump card in any debate

I want a sucessful and world class organization.  However, perpetual success at that extreme I think would de-sensitize me and the rest of the fan base.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Good sir Bacarri Rambo was a f*cking legend!

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There are old guys in Buffalo that can rattle off almost the whole starting roster from the early Bills teams though.  I'm sure there are some Pats fans that can also.