Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, Men of Fearless Faith said:

I understand the relax idea, but my concern is that this is who McD is. It’s not gonna change. We’re watching Jeff Fisher coaching Jared Goff right now. Personnel won’t change philosophy. It’s bleak....

Come up with something else please... like an endless loop.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Lost at home to a horrible Jets team. Losing at home to a horrible Lions team. There is very little foundation to build on, so those expecting any significant improvement next year are in for a nasty surprise. The Bills may not be the worst organization in the NFL, but they are certainly in the conversation.

Yep I wouldn't put all my stock into a ton of FA money fixing anything in one off-season.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Lost at home to a horrible Jets team. Losing at home to a horrible Lions team. There is very little foundation to build on, so those expecting any significant improvement next year are in for a nasty surprise. The Bills may not be the worst organization in the NFL, but they are certainly in the conversation.

yup and anyone who thinks McDermott is a lead pipe lock to not get fired is kidding themselves

• Like (+1) 1