Second Half: Wk 15 Lions at Bills 1 pm FOX

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Who do I believe?

When a guy has 2 yards on the DB he shouldn’t have to lay out, on a dead sprint to pull in a spectacular catch.

If he doesn’t make a spectacular catch fans claim it’s a dropped ball. 

I swear when people heard Allen was inaccurate they pictured a guy who couldn’t throw it within 10 yards of his target so anytime he gets it close that ends up being good enough.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDH said:

My god, if posters try and say that pass was fine the Indont think they’ve seen a good QB.

Who said the pass was “fine”? CATCHABLE! Try to pay attention. Are you just a hater? I don’t pay much attention to that....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

When a guy has 2 yards on the DB he shouldn’t have to lay out, on a dead sprint to pull in a spectacular catch.

I swear when people heard Allen was inaccurate they pictured a guy who couldn’t throw it within 10 yards of his target so anytime he gets it close that ends up being good enough.

very well stated

Just now, Augie said:

Who said the pass was “fine”? CATCHABLE! Try to pay attention. Are you just a hater? I don’t pay much attention to that....

Ahh, the modern world. If someone has a different opinion than you they must be a “hater.”

Edited by MDH

Just now, MDH said:

I hear you, but it hit him in both hands from 60 yards out. That was more than a catchable ball.