Kiko - stunk as spy on Allen

Spiderweb

Anyone else feeling like barfing everytime Kiko posed after a play? I was very happy to watch Allen make him look like a tool on his scrambles, including even pushing Kiko away like swatting a fly on one of them. Don't miss ya Alonso...

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I was laughing myself silly when he pushed Kiko off like a gnat on one of his runs......it was like he was pushing around his little brother or something

Reminded me of when someone taps someone on their shoulder and then moves to their opposite side.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Anthony Barr and now Kiko.  Josh Allen is the cause of much LB film room embarrassment.

Who'd he stiff arm on his way to his rushing td against the Jags because I think they join the list. Ramsey didn't get embarrassed from his play so much as getting burned for his draft hot take.

I think the Dolphins were surprised at Allen's speed. And so was I! Alonso looked like a slow guy out there, and he wasn't the only one

39 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yeah really. I don’t understand why some fans hate every ex player. 

Me neither but the comments on this thread ARE valid ha ha

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The flex was all about him and Shady's little beef with each other after the trade. Certainly didn't see him flexing after Zay bulled his way into the endzone on the second TD or everytime Allen made him look like a peewee player in a varsity game.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I was laughing myself silly when he pushed Kiko off like a gnat on one of his runs......it was like he was pushing around his little brother or something

Edited by The Wiz

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Well, in this case I think a lot of fans (myself included) believe good ol' Kiko has turned into one helluva dirty player.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Well, in this case I think a lot of fans (myself included) believe good ol' Kiko has turned into one helluva dirty player.

I don’t hate Kiko but he does seem to take some borderline cheap shots.  He’s also not that good either.   Dude probably kills it in Miami though.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Next up for Spy Duty will be Darron Lee.

He’s a much better player than Kiko but if I was playing Allen, I would just have my d line do safe rushes to keep in the pocket.  This is where Allen needs to take the next step and best people with his arm.  It’s what Tyrod couldn’t do regularly.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a much better player than Kiko but if I was playing Allen, I would just have my d line do safe rushes to keep in the pocket.  This is where Allen needs to take the next step and best people with his arm.  It’s what Tyrod couldn’t do regularly.

That's what the Texans did in the game in which he was injured.  Another opportunity to display growth this week. 

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I wasn't crazy about him when he was here. After the shine of those first few games with INTs wore off, he proved to be a liability. He constantly over-pursued the play, and was easily blocked. He was a key reason our run D sucked so hard.

Edited by Swill Merchant

4 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

That's one great way to make sure Kiko doesn't cheap shot you. Torch him everytime he is near you. 

So he cheap shotted a WR instead.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I'd probably start with the 5 and 6 man rush approach to make him one dimensional and try to punish him (aka the Michale Vick strategy.) The Bills OL is weak so it should be a jail break on most plays without risk of too many deep completions. The only risk is a big run if he escapes so the rushers have to be disciplined. Anyway, I'd expect this to be plan A with safe rushes as plan B.

On 12/3/2018 at 2:28 PM, keepthefaith said:

He looked small, slow and outclassed while chasing Allen. 

He did look tiny, didn't he. He was always kind of a tweener ... a strong safety who wasn't quite fast enough, a weakside linebacker who wasn't quite strong enough. But was he juicing or something when he ripped up his knees? He looked bigger than he is now. Allen looked like he was swatting away a high school linebacker on those runs.