Nathan Peterman expected to start Sunday (per Adam Schefter)

BillsFan4

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

This will actually work in our favor.  Nate does well against a fierce pass rush.

And Nate Pick 6 Peterman will be facing the defense that intercepts the most passes so far this year. 

Yeah going to work out well. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Mack has a bum ankle and sat him out last week. If it’s still not 100 percent my guess is that they let him heal another week.

I think even if he's health you don't play him.  You definitely don't want to sack Peterman, you want him to throw the ball.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

McDermott quoted today saying "we don't want to try for a round peg into a square hole" yet he insists on starting arguably the worst quarterback to ever play in an NFL game?

And Pryor is the emergency backup. You can't make this kinda s**t up ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nate Peterman has the worst luck I’ve ever seen. First he gets to start against one of the best defenses last year in the chargers. Then his next start is against the Ravens. Now, he’s thrown in there against the bears. Horrible set of circumstances for a guy who doesn’t even belong in the NFL 

They will make a 30-30 about Nate Peterman's career in a few years.

As a fan, I'm troubled they want him to play against the Bears.  If McDermott hasn't lost a locker room yet over this guy, another Nateplosion should do it.    

11 minutes ago, Phils n Bills said:

Nate Peterman has the worst luck I’ve ever seen. First he gets to start against one of the best defenses last year in the chargers. Then his next start is against the Ravens. Now, he’s thrown in there against the bears. Horrible set of circumstances for a guy who doesn’t even belong in the NFL 

Snow storm start also. 

13 minutes ago, Phils n Bills said:

Somehow it seems like he should start against the Lions.  When do we play them next?

Why is everyone shocked or upset?  No teams 3rd string QB is any good.  I mean we have 2 guys hurt...were we supposed to have a 3rd QB that can play?  

I mean who cares anyway, this season is a rebuilding year.  D looks good going into next year and should get better, especially once they make major moves on the offensive side of the ball this offseason between FA and the Draft.