de Beer dropped from practice squad

scribo

5 minutes ago, billsfanmd07 said:

This just does not make sense...Worst OL in football history and we release a prospect. As much MCD can be frustrating, Beane is sticking it to him with this roster.

It makes sense if we add a QBs to the squad,  in the likely case of injury.  

Also, maybe we are adding a better lineman?  Relax.  

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

How bad must de Beer be if he can't stay on the PS of this team?  Hopefully he has a backup career ready.

I like to imagine that he was being insubordinate and talking trash about the other lineman when they watched the game film together.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

I like to imagine that he was being insubordinate and talking trash about the other lineman when they watched the game film together.

yes .   make one move off of the path and you are not part of the process  god forbid the coach actually coaches all kinds of players not just the chosen few 

8 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

yes .   make one move off of the path and you are not part of the process  god forbid the coach actually coaches all kinds of players not just the chosen few 

Just stop.  The guy said he imagined this and now you take it as gospel

I don't really think they should have da Beer at practices anyways. Maybe that's why they suck so much this year, too much of da Beer at practice. 

I wonder if that dude is sick of people making bad "da Beer" puns at him all his life?

Edited by Talkin Proud
Misspelling

1 hour ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

Are trying to become a troll  for you are doing a real good job at it.

You are spewing utter nonsense and bs and this is from someone who dislikes his approach of dumping the baby with the bath water.