MNF: jets vs lions

Steptide

5 minutes ago, scribo said:

Not a fan of this crew calling the game.

Same here.  Mowens is doing a better job than when she called a Bills game some time ago.  She was terrible during that game (laughing and getting players name and backgrounds completely wrong).  Even though she is doing a better job tonight, I can't stand her or her partner's voice tonight.  I signed into my VPN and I'm listening to 98.7 for commentators.  I just had to mute those two.  They are making my ears bleed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow that should have been picked off by the Lions! I see Patricia brought his D to Detroit.

Not sure about "should have", but "could have" for sure - regardless, great throw and catch.

7 minutes ago, MDH said:

Most play by play guys annoy the crap out of me with their stupidity or what appears to be them not really paying attention to the game.

The woman doing the play by play tonight has yet to annoy me in such a way. I’ll take a voice I don’t like any day over idiocy. I had to put the Bills game on mute yesterday.

I post this every once in a while as a PSA.. if your audio setup has a center channel you can turn it off and mute the announcers leaving the sounds of the game intact.  

• Like (+1) 1

How can anyone watch a pass from Stafford or even Darnold and still think Peterman is an NFL QB?  Petermans best throw isnt as good as their worst throw.   

Darnold is an example of how we need to start Allen.  Kid throws a pick 6 and comes back fighting and leads 2 TD drives.  We need to do the same with Allen, let the kid make his mistakes, let him learn from them, and let him learn to fight back.  

GO ALLEN, GO BILLS.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Great catch. Very good throw. Terrible play by safety. Should have been INT or at least knocked down. 

As good as the throw and catch were, it was even better recognition by Darnold. He's good. 

Just now, coloradobillsfan said:

I post this every once in a while as a PSA.. if your audio setup has a center channel you can turn it off and mute the announcers leaving the sounds of the game intact.  

Didnt even think of that, good advice. Thanks!

:beer: