FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

29 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Piss off 

I don't want my franchise QB getting a career threatning injury in his rookie season b/c some Bills fans want to win 2-3 games this season. 

We aren't going to the playoffs this year. We will struggle to win over 6 games. there is no need to be starting Allen. 

So as McCarron (less mobile - Example: Browns game), and Peterman (less mobile and more frail) get hurt behind the same line... do we just keep signing randoms off the street?

Just now, Augie said:

Josh should feel at home.....running for his life. 

I was thinking the same thing.  It’s like the NFL version of Wyoming. No OL, no real WRs... why would you want to surround your future franchise QB with any weapons or protection?  

Takeaways after q 1 

Josh Allen can play with the big boys but he needs better protection. The whole interior has looked like swiss cheese. 

My worst fear is unfolding regarding the secondary, Vontae Davis does not look like he has it anymore, its preseason ik but there is still cause for concern. 

Shaq Lawson looks different in a good way this year and Horrible Harry can play as well. 

Just now, ThunderGun said:

I was thinking the same thing.  It’s like the NFL version of Wyoming. No OL, no real WRs... why would you want to surround your future franchise QB with any weapons or protection?  

All in good time. Check with an actuary to see what your odds are.