Incognito says he wants to play this year and Vikings called him

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Richie Incognito: I've also talked to the Browns.

Image result for Hello This is Dog

The Falcons

Image result for Animals on the phone

and the Broncos.  Possible interest from the Colts.

Image result for Horse on the phone gif

I would honestly tell Royale on this Board that he is one of my favorite posters, but I don't because he would just get a big head about it.

3 minutes ago, jester43 said:

I always felt like Miller hasn't gotten a fair shot.  He must be some kind of pain in the butt for the coaches in order to get benched for Du Casse. 

Miller started until the Bengals game...and I don't think.he dressed for another one all year...the truth never came out about that..all hush-hush.

59 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Doesn't want to go to training camp.  That's great. Teams are just dying to get players who don't want to practice.  

That was my immediate reaction, too.  Think it, maybe, but for the love of all that's good and holy don't say it.

Besides, doesn't he have horrifying health issues that make it impossible for him to play?  I remember him saying so... ?

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

It's kinda sad, like he has some serious issues.  

Yup, reminds me a lot of my old job as mental health counselor. You see it a lot. I had one woman that was convinced she was going to be a singer and her big break was coming with her music video being recorded soon. Other than if you saw her in public you’d think she was completely normal. 

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Don't botch when Miller gets owned week in and week out. Chris Brown said Redmond is going to get more reps at LG because Miller isn't cutting it,.we don't need no stinking pro bowler  since we are so strong at the guard spot.

I'm not worried about the O-line.  Guy has always been a lunatic---and now sounds frankly dangerous.  So I won't "botch".

Edited by Mr. WEO

15 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

What a moron. He is screen shotting texts he had with a now deceased coach. The texts don’t say anything about Zimmer wanting him. Frigging Panckae Head Incognito.

That’s really awful that he’s screen shotting texts from sparano! And Tony was probably just trying to be nice... never said anything to Zimmer.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s really awful that he’s screen shotting texts from sparano! And Tony was probably just trying to be nice... never said anything to Zimmer.

It’s pretty gross. From what he showed it was pretty clear that the coach was just putting him off. If someone responds to you like they in text you should delete their contact information because they think your a bozo.

2 hours ago, bbb said:

Wonder who Carmen Dickman is

After 5 minutes of google searches Carmen Dickman was on a series called The Chive. Apparently in 2017 they were reported to be dating. Here's a picture of her: Ironically she's been on a podcast for dysfunctional relationships... Go figure lol http://thechive.com/2013/07/25/carmen-is-definitely-the-chivette-of-the-week-28-hq-photos/

Edited by brianthomas
  • Like (+1) 1

It's always been clear that Incognito has a screw loose, but that didn't stop him from being an outstanding player for the Bills.  I think this commotion all started with the Bills telling him he needed to take a big pay cut, immediately after another Pro Bowl season.  I never understood the Bills' thinking on this, unless they were just trying to get him to quit, but why you'd do that with a great player is beyond me.

Richie has serious issues, no doubt, but he's being treated pretty shabbily in my opinion, instead of getting support and help.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1