Marcia! How many of us have a better body then she?

Pete

We should all post photos of our own beach bodies to compare.

Personally, I'm in much better shape, and definitely look better without a shirt. But I also suck at football and don't have near the $/fame/status that he does. Believe me, I'd trade it all to be in his shoes. In a flash.

You don't need to be Hulk Hogan to be a great football player.

Can you dig it, brother?

I'm more surprised to find out that his supermodel wife's body isn't any better than my wife's.  

And...is that a hysterectomy scar I see, just above his waistband?

2 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

who the f*** cares what he looks like---  show your body OP-- i am sure many can insult you just as bad

Thank you for that scintillating commentary, Ms. Bundchen.  Don't you have WRs you have to go defend your husband's passing stats from?  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm more surprised to find out that his supermodel wife's body isn't any better than my wife's.  

And...is that a hysterectomy scar I see, just above his waistband?

If you look closely you can almost make out his beard’s matching addadictomy scar. 

5 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

A photo like that is the reason I find the envy and endless praise for Brady hilarious... at the end of the day he is this submissive dork slave to a fugly bird. You couldn’t pay me enough to live out that sad neutered existence for the rest of my days.

Yeah, it would really suck being a multi-millionaire, future hall of fame NFL quarterback.  Having a supermodel wife would really be terrible also.

Get real dude...

I don’t think the people of Boston care what he looks like. He does looks much softer than he usually does.

One can pray its the beginning of the end.

I don’t have the same admiration for any iron curtain woman. I put Jizzelle and Melania Trump in the same category.

To each their own, personally I find there are way more attractive women that have sport husbands then this girl.

Edited by dlonce

14 minutes ago, dlonce said:

I don’t think the people of Boston care what he looks like. He does looks much softer than he usually does.

One can pray its the beginning of the end.

I don’t have the same admiration for any iron curtain woman. I put Jizzelle and Melania Trump in the same category.

To each their own, personally I find there are way more attractive women that have sport husbands then this girl.

Was I asleep for a major shift in tectonic plates? Last I checked Brazil was still in South America...

10 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Let’s ignore the super model in the bikini so we can make fun of the guy that takes her to bed every night!

And don't even bring up the balance of their joint bank account.

Its been a while since we had a thread about all the supermodels TBDman wouldn't bed.  Has there ever been a greater collection of male perfection than this Bills message board?  

Its a privilege to post amongst all you genetically engineered supermen.  You're a credit to our gender!

• Like (+1) 1

He’s never really been naturally athletic.  But I mean we’re making fun of a guys appearance whose like 25-2 against us?  Someone with the physique of Rob Ryan can be QB for all I care here , so be it they win.  

Edited by Another Fan

I just love taking shots at NE and Brady.  Sure they are great and all- but !@#$ them!  Athletes come in all shapes and sizes.  I have a friend who loves beer and has a belly, and is kind of doughy.  But he is a phenomenal athlete- skiing he helicopters and no jump is too big, unbelievable golfer, backflips off 40' cliffs into the water, water skier extraordinaire, and hits a softball 400 feet.

Then there was John Belushi.  That dude was incredible athlete.  Even when he was at his biggest, the dude was a baller

He looks fine.  

The only thing worthy of note is his apparent hypocrisy in regards to taking his lifestyle and selling it to others as the greatest thing ever.  Clearly there are better methods than the TB12 in regards to getting fit.  

28 minutes ago, Capco said:

He looks fine.  

The only thing worthy of note is his apparent hypocrisy in regards to taking his lifestyle and selling it to others as the greatest thing ever.  Clearly there are better methods than the TB12 in regards to getting fit.  

The longer he goes in this league the workout routine will go from being mocked to mainstream for QB's.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

The longer he goes in this league the workout routine will go from being mocked to mainstream for QB's.

Or maybe we'll eventually find out that he was doping on something this whole time, and the substance conveniently gets banned right after he retires.  

The future is still unwritten.  

1) If you had told me the lady in the picture was a world famous super model I never would have believed you (show you what lighting, makeup, clothes and marketing can do).  If I saw her on a beach I would barely look at her.

2) Tom Brady for all his alleged incredibly lean and healthy diets, his "amazing" work out regimen is hardly the look of some great psychical specimen. We were lead to believe he had the body of a 30 year old, well it doesn't look that way to me.  I am older than Brady have as much muscle mass but substantially less body fat.

And yes I realize you don't have to a sculpted body to throw a spiral and no I am not jealous of him.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

Or maybe we'll eventually find out that he was doping on something this whole time, and the substance conveniently gets banned right after he retires.  

The future is still unwritten.  

Judging by his physique, weed is the only PED he might be guilty of using.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

A photo like that is the reason I find the envy and endless praise for Brady hilarious... at the end of the day he is this submissive dork slave to a fugly bird. You couldn’t pay me enough to live out that sad neutered existence for the rest of my days.

what??????

7 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

1) If you had told me the lady in the picture was a world famous super model I never would have believed you (show you what lighting, makeup, clothes and marketing can do).  If I saw her on a beach I would barely look at her.

2) Tom Brady for all his alleged incredibly lean and healthy diets, his "amazing" work out regimen is hardly the look of some great psychical specimen. We were lead to believe he had the body of a 30 year old, well it doesn't look that way to me.  I am older than Brady have as much muscle mass but substantially less body fat.

And yes I realize you don't have to a sculpted body to throw a spiral and no I am not jealous of him.

You’re right! It’s not a 30 year old body, it’s the 20 year old body.....of Tom Brady! That’s just......him. 

I’ve said all along, his body has to function, but his magic is between his ears (and just maybe partly in his headphone that doesn’t shut off. ?). 

Has anyone considered that maybe this is actually a  brilliant ploy? This was photo shopped to look exactly as it does. Who is going to look at that photo and say “HEY! We need to go test that guy for PED’s!” 

On 7/24/2018 at 8:50 AM, wppete said:

18j4zk5gwt0xmjpg.jpg

Looks to be in better shape here. I think he’s dialed back on the training and fitness regime....  

hoping the end is neigh... 

Btw- Tyrod is ripped... and it’s great to know so many tbd members are fitter than an elite athlete with wives hotter than a supermodel. To bad you werent able to cash in on it like them. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:34 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Let’s all post shirtless pics and make them our avatars!!! Probably keep some people from being so cocky (not me, I’m still in playing shape ?).

I hope one day you can find someone who looks at you the way you do.

• Haha (+1) 2