If you were in charge of altering or redesigning the Bills logo, what would you do?

First, let me just say that I think most Bills fans love the current charging bison logo, and don't want to change it. I'm not advocating for that to happen. This is just for fun; a break from the draft/post draft talk. 

Just for the purpose of this thread, let's say that the Bills are planning to change the logo from it's current look, and you're in charge. You're the artist. Would you propose a completely different logo? What would it look like? Or would you simply alter or redefine the current logo, similar to what the Lions have done a couple of times over the last 10 years? 

If you're able to take the time to actually "draw" up some suggestions, and are savvy enough, post pics. If not, throw out some suggestions. I'll tinker around a bit with some ideas once I get some free time after work. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I would just go back to the standing red buffalo ?

Yeah, me too.

Rather just stick with a classic than make some minor new improvements to make the logo look mad or mean. Don't wamt to be like the phins and just keep putting up new versions of the worst logo in sports (maybe tie with Florida Panthers).

Standing Buffalo. Clean. Classic.

Nothing the current logo has remained incredibly solid and they have an excellent alternate/vintage logo for those who prefer that. They literally don't need to alter the uniforms ever again other then to add a blue alternate that is throwback.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Anyone see the Virginia tech alternate Grey and white uniforms? I think something like that would look awesome with the white helmets and standing red buffalo. 

It's actually the stone pattern that the school uses for all of their buildings.

VirginiaTech_HokieStone_unis_2016_1.jpg

icey-hokie-stone-helmet.jpg

1) I would just make the Logos just a little bit larger on the helmets. Both logos .  Not Tampa bay larger (ew) but a little larger than current. 

2)Blue throwback jersey.  

3)Fix the shoulder stripes in the white throwback -they are not correct.  

4) red jersey / white pants game this year 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would change the name of the team from Bills first. I think most people outside the area do not understand the name. However, if you needed to keep it, I would totally have a Western theme character riding a charging Buffalo!

You could also keep the name "Bills" and go with a  money sign logo/theme! $$$$$$$weet! lol

• Like (+1) 1

I was hoping for more constructive ideas...of course the grazing bison would be great, but I'm talking about something new. Something that we haven't seen before. 

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'd get some snow and ice on the Buffalo/Bison logo somehow, like they showed during the kickoffs (do they still do that?)

african-buffalo-wallpaper-5.jpg

I was actually thinking about this when I thought about starting the thread. I'll see what I can come up with later...

34 minutes ago, jr1 said:

I would have the buffalo be black

This wouldn’t be a bad idea... my thought was to outline the buffalo in navy blue- just like the stripe going down the middle... then everything would match.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I prefer the standing buffalo on the white helmet. 

Image result for bills helmet

I've never been a huge fan of the charging buffalo, but I wouldn't mind darker colors to go with the red and blue like this: 

Image result for bills helmet

I love the throwback but that black helmet is sexy. Would like to see that on black red and blue uniforms. 

The Bills' name and logo have always been pretty dumb.

The "Bills?" Bleh. A relaxed standing bison and then a bison jumping like a deer? Bleh.

Would've been better to be called the Buffalo Bulls from the start and have an aggressive standing bison or a charging bison.

Picture for inspiration:

IMG_0812 (650x433).jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bobblehead said:

3)Fix the shoulder stripes in the white throwback -they are not correct.  

Thank you.  I've been harping on this for years and it's the reason I won't get the white throwback.  Either Nike, the Bills, or both, are lazy here.

53 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Buffalo gouging a Dolphin?  

To misquote Terry Holtz (Mark Wahlberg):  If you were a dolphin, and I was a bison, I would swim out to the middle of the ocean so I could gore  you!"

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just add in some Lombardi’s and I’m good 

Once a year GB Packer colours?... ?

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

image.thumb.png.f1a3662258befbc6221f7fa426424592.png

Well done!

1 hour ago, Yav said:

bills_logos.thumb.png.492e75dbaaef2d3cf6f952b8f3b7fef9.png

More crap I toyed around with a few years ago:

http://yavstr.com/project/868/

Not bad at all. I don't think the unis in your link are terrible, I just wouldn't have such a thick stripe on the pants. And I don't think I would want the blue logo on a silver helmet. I know it's an ode to the original unis from 1960 & 1961, but it's too similar to Detroit, which is why the Bills got away from them in the first place.

I think the logo is nice, especially the blue. Perhaps a red streak of blood originating from the horn would add some pop to it.