Moving on from TT

chef4131

I don't hate Taylor..but he is what he is...an average to slightly below average starting QB. Can you win some games with him...maybe a playoff game? Sure, but to be a true superbowl contender, you need better.  I'll take any new guys because I know what I have now is not good enough.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, chef4131 said:

based on todays performance by TT I believe it will be easy for the Bills to move on from him, of course we need to find someone 

Keennum, Bradford, Smith 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Draft one please. Don’t go looking at other team’s backups or aging vets.

do both.   vet like Bradford, etc and rookie.  

17 hours ago, /dev/null said:

looks like the tyrod taylor era ends with an injury.  hope you're happy haters

you are a  tt apologist .  and .    no one wants him injured. 

also, how is slamming a qb to the ground by the neck not a penality?????

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 3

a QB away from advancing. getting there for that matter. had dalton not thrown the td pass, drought continues.

I am grateful they got out of the drought but I can only hope they address the QB position, no, prioritize it, number one priority.

sorry the kid got hurt but I do NOT want to see him in a bills uni next season.

enjoy the off season!!

• Like (+1) 3

We all just witnessed tyrods last play as a buffalo bill. 

Rejoice!!

This deserves it's own thread. 

The organization should be embarrassed that they kept him as a starter for more than one year. 

But at the end of the day we ended a 17 yr playoff drought and now are finally moving on from TT.

Good season, on to next year. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1

If you were told this week that Bortles would run for 86, throw for 85 and Fournette would run for 57 would you have thought they'd win with TT? Said in a thread yesterday this is a game TT has to win and won't. Spot on. Time to move on.

• Like (+1) 2

I honestly think that you can only move on from Tyrod if it is a substantial upgrade or a rookie with promise. A slight upgrade or lateral move like Alex Smith would not work, why give up assets and cap space to be marginally better at QB? Even if they draft a rookie I would still want Tyrod on the roster. Peterman is ass and they shouldn't force a rookie into action if that rookie can't beat out Tyrod. If a rookie can't beat out Tyrod let Tyrod hang in there for one more year and slowly build up the talent on the team around a young promising QB who can learn a system and get use to being a pro for awhile. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Dude, I don’t like TT the QB. I do respect the man. The guy looks like he might have been knocked out cold not that long ago, and has a pretty serious concussion. 

Can we we hold off on this. It’s a fine discussion. It’s an absolute trash time to start it. Let’s keep this place classy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1