1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterman until we draft our real QB next year. This isn't hard folks

With the option to show who votes yes, so they can be ridiculed and tormented

Peterman looks good in the preseason but is not quite ready for prime time

Let me guess, we draft a top 3 QB next year and I guess you want him to sit for 10 years and "develop" or something right?

Peterman looks like the defacto starter now. Tyrod looks like sh*t in this system and the concussion leaves an opening for them to start Peterman. An easy out of sorts. We'll see how it plays out.

Not starting Peterman this year makes no sense. If we start Tyrod and miss the playoffs again, then we draft a qb in the 1st, that automatically makes Peterman the backup, in which case what was the point of drafting him in the first place?

This is where I am with the caveat that Dennison doesn't impress me.

What you are seeing isnt Dennisons offense. There has been very specific things worked every game. This week was the slants digs and outs. The quick hitters.

Last week were the posts and flags and fades.

I dont think they have gameplanned at all instead focusing on specific route packages no matter what the defense does.

Still Tyrod for now. Peterman looked pretty good though, and he's actually the QB I wanted the Bills to draft. But it's still Tyrod as the #1 for now.

Tyrod has earned the chance to start the season as the Bills #1 QB with his play the last 2 years.

Now if he is truly sucking it up out there as the season goes on, then you go to Peterman.

But for now it's Tyrod. He has the support of the locker room. He's viewed as a leader on the team. They brought him back to be the starter. Dumping him before a regular season game is even played would be a bit premature.

taylor is in a possible world of hurt. concussions are no joke and taken pretty seriously these days. he may start, he may not. and when/if he does, another concussion and no question who is under center. the kid may have no choice but to be thrown to the wolves, just hope if it happens he can manage in real game speed?

I didn't vote, need to sleep on it. hard to decide based off preseason but taylor did and has not looked good for the preseason and just about anyone would have to have some questions concerning his future?

This year it should be Tyrod unless he is injured or plays very poorly.

Last game he played he threw for 330 and 3. Added another 60 on the ground.

Peterman threw for 90 yards in a game that didn't matter.

:lol::lol:

that made me laugh. People always go for the grass is greener QB in Buffalo.

What you are seeing isnt Dennisons offense. There has been very specific things worked every game. This week was the slants digs and outs. The quick hitters.

Last week were the posts and flags and fades.

I dont think they have gameplanned at all instead focusing on specific route packages no matter what the defense does.

Thats crazy you picked up on that. Ive held back from shtting on Dennison cuz I imagine we wont see a real game plan and game called until week one. He has no tendencies on film yet so Im guessing hes keeping his cards close to his chest. Also the tell was last week when they ran the same route to Jones twice after he missed it the 1st time. They are more focused on getting practice on certain routes than winning the game, which is in reality what preseason is for from a coaching standpoint, besides player evaluation.

At this point, who the hell knows. Voted for Peterman because I like what I saw, but have no idea if Tyrod fixed anything he was working on.

Don't care what Detroit does next week, McD better pick his starting offense and defense and play them for a full quarter to see what he has.

Still Tyrod for now. Peterman looked pretty good though, and he's actually the QB I wanted the Bills to draft. But it's still Tyrod as the #1 for now.

Tyrod has earned the chance to start the season as the Bills #1 QB with his play the last 2 years.

Now if he is truly sucking it up out there as the season goes on, then you go to Peterman.

But for now it's Tyrod. He has the support of the locker room. He's viewed as a leader on the team. They brought him back to be the starter. Dumping him before a regular season game is even played would be a bit premature.

I gotta agree, but may change my tune if he continues to unimpress when the games are for real. .

I would say Tyrod but I don't think our coaches know how to use his talents. Roman and A Lynn were ground game gurus.

I see fatal flaws with peterman - horrible under pressure and batted balls, weak arm. I see him as having a 5% chance of evolving into a franchise QB. 5% better than zero.