2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-10. 2nd most likely: 5-11.

We'll be underdogs in 6 of our first 8 (only the Jets may save us). The tough part of the schedule is front-loaded. I would expect a mild resurgence in the 2nd half, but even that 2nd half includes our 2 vs. the Pats, and unlike some other years we don't get the Pats in Week 17. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see any reason to predict more than 6 wins at this point.

I'm expecting 4-12.

I think our offense is going to score a lot less than we did last year, and as a result we're going to lose more games.

I think we're looking at a top 5 draft pick.

Edited by jrober38

With playing the Jests twice and the Carp without Tannehill, the Bills might be able to eke out 3 wins there. Maybe they can squeak out a couple of wins from among Denver, Tampa Bay, and Indie, all home games. That's an ify five wins but I'm a fool so I said 6 wins.

as i said in the other thread, 8-8. after yesterday if feel far less confident about it, but it's preseason, and i might as well stick with it.

I am at 6-10 Teef. I didn't think we would make the playoffs this year any way. Too much talent needs to be added, along with a new staff and systems. Personally I hope its 2-14 and KC Sucks as well. I want high draft picks with Beane calling the shots

Being a Bills fan makes me think of Bill Murray in Groundhog Day......except nothing ever really changes.....the better poll might be: When does McDermott get canned? 2018, '19 or '20? And I know, its only the 2nd pre-season game but for Crimminy's sake, just a little ray of hope somewhere, please.

People just didnt realize this offseason this is a team in transition.

You have a bunch of mauling RUn Blockers trying to play an athletic Zone scheme. On that this is why the zone scheme is so good it hides run blocking flaws. Dont need the big POA wins like a power scheme. So teams fet batter pass protectors and sacrifice the POA run blocking because scheme takes care of it. We are vice versa.

3-13 after we trade away more of our starters. If we are going to finally rebuild the right way then Woods, Kyle Williams, Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy all need to be traded for draft capital. The other option is that we continue to see this team win 6-8 games year in and year out.

3-13 after we trade away more of our starters. If we are going to finally rebuild the right way then Woods, Kyle Williams, Tyrod Taylor and Shady McCoy all need to be traded for draft capital. The other option is that we continue to see this team win 6-8 games year in and year out.

which means we'll be 3-13 for a few years...most likely Dareus and Hughes will be gone in 1-2 years......