• 2-14
    • 1-15
    • 0-16
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

19-0 Baby!!! Go Bills!!!........... :beer:

^^^For The Senator^^^ :thumbsup:

Realistically I am thinking 4-12. The line isn't improved. I have a feeling we might trade Shady, try to trade Tyrod, and roll with the youngins. The defense will keep us in a lot of games, but the offense won't be able to close them out.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an old -timer on here, i remember watching the Bills look horrible in pre-season in Knox's second, maybe third season, they went on to have a great year.. i believe it was the Fergy , playing on a bad leg in the SD playoff loss year .. and in the Marv years, the team never won in pre-season.. so who knows.. and i know i may be grasping at straws, but i must to have a purpose , a reason , to watch.. maybe injuries, whatever ,. catch up with the Pats. im hoping for 9-7..

Edited by dwight in philly

I wouldn't be surprised if we do surprise people and make the playoffs, but realistically I see us as 5-11. We seem to be facing every premier QB except Rodgers and Wilson. Victory predictions are Jets (2x), Fins (1x), Broncos, and Bucs.

As an old -timer on here, i remember watching the Bills look horrible in pre-season in Knox's second, maybe third season, they went on to have a great year.. i believe it was the Fergy , playing on a bad leg in the SD playoff loss year .. and in the Marv years, the team never won in pre-season.. so who knows.. and i know i may be grasping at straws, but i must to have a purpose , a reason , to watch.. maybe injuries, whatever ,. catch up with the Pats. im hoping for 9-7..

i'm an old timer too and don't remember the preseason with Knox that you reference but absolutely recall that the Bills only won two preseason games during the SB years if i recall correctly. Levy was smart, he kept it vanilla, rested the starters and used preseason for what it should be used for - try out new talent. At least that's my opinion.....

4-12. With no injuries they are a 6 or 7 win team. with the usual rash of guys going down, i see this spiraling to sh-t by the bye week. Frankly , I hope TT goes down and they tank to 2-14. Go get some talent in the draft and rebuild the darn thing

Spoken like a true fan.............................................................................................................rolls eyes

Every year, particularly the last two, I have come into the season with false hope. Thinking we have a shot to make noise, we eventually peter out down the string, not getting the breaks we need to backdoor a playoff slot. Honestly, at this very moment in time, I am the lowest I have been in a decade. While I think the future COULD be bright, it's hard to live in the moment knowing we're going to embark on a likely painfully long season. I just don't see any way this team wins more than 7 games, with 5 or 6 being the likely outcome. Nonetheless, I am still traveling to four games from the west coast to drink my face off and root blindly for the Bills. One day, boys, one day.

i'm an old timer too and don't remember the preseason with Knox that you reference but absolutely recall that the Bills only won two preseason games during the SB years if i recall correctly. Levy was smart, he kept it vanilla, rested the starters and used preseason for what it should be used for - try out new talent. At least that's my opinion.....

i know, memory is fuzzy, but distinctly remembering the final pre-season game against detroit, was on the road, televised, they looked brutal.. anyway, optimism is the only way i can approach a season.. realism kicks in about the third week in november , unfortunately..

I ran thru the schedule and noted my gut feelings for each game

Jets W
@Panthers L
Broncos L
@Falcons L
@Bengals L
Bucs L
Raiders L
@Jets L
Saints L
@Chargers L
@Chiefs L