• 0-16
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like a true fan.............................................................................................................rolls eyes

Spoken like a true fan...... Does it make him any less of a fan wanting to get out of the decade plus of 6-8 wins???

Really dont understand all the negativity. We have a head coach who gets in an amazing workout everyday at 5am. Hes also a former wrestler plus hes bald and looks like a bada$$ in a baseball cap. On top of that he yelled at his players a couple days ago. You also have a gm with the stones to trade away our only deep threat cause he knows we gotta bunch of other 4.45 guys and everyones predicting doom and gloom. Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor? Heck no and it aint over now!

19-0 BABY!!!

:beer:

i did not see the option.

But is sure as Hell should always be one.

19-0 and in Flames

"I wouldn't be surprised if I were surprised, but I'd be surprised if I were."

That is awesome. :lol:

No

This was awesome.

I was not much surprised though. Coming from you.

Like Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. Sometimes misunderstood, but one of their admittedly finest works

Really dont understand all the negativity. We have a head coach who gets in an amazing workout everyday at 5am. Hes also a former wrestler plus hes bald and looks like a bada$$ in a baseball cap. On top of that he yelled at his players a couple days ago. You also have a gm with the stones to trade away our only deep threat cause he knows we gotta bunch of other 4.45 guys and everyones predicting doom and gloom. Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor? Heck no and it aint over now!

That's funny, i don't care who you are....

Who can they beat on the schedule? I imagine the Jets should be an easy win or two. Maybe.

If the Jets sweep us...0-16 is a strong possibility

I've always wanted to wear a bag on my head to a Bills game

I picked 6-10 but I am not particularly confident in even that at the moment.

Tyrod is starting to look like Derek Anderson's rise and fall. But the "good year" was 2 years ago, and we didn't even make the tourney.

Honestly, I think I would consider any trade offer for him as long as cool ranch doritos were involved. But I get the whole bag. Maybe a conditional 8th round pick, could become a 7th if he throws for 5000 yards.

10-6 and playoffs... it's preseason. I can't believe how much people are freaking out.

Defense will be significantly better I think and that's the biggest key.

My biggest worry on offense is Glenn coming back ASAP.

Freaking out or seeing a steady decline over 3 years?