Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

3 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Alt's girlfriend(?) Is about a quarter of his weight.  Wonder how that works.  Seems dangerous.

He has elite athleticism and body control (not to mention an excellent wingspan).

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Wow…Giants sticking with Danny Dimes??  Daboll going to be looking for a new job within the next 2 years.  Shoulda traded the pick to have ammo for a QB next year or taken a QB at 6. 

they have no weapons either really.  Barkley was a large part of the offense.  Now they have a pretty good wr room.

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

The problem is for this Giants regime is unless they win a lot of ugly low scoring games(possible) they are not making the playoffs and they are out of a job 

That's true. But not sure JJ McCarthy was moving the dial. Supposedly Penix was the next guy on their board in any event.

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Imagine being upset (already) the Bills didn't give up 3 or 4 or 5 PREMIUM picks to move up for a WR while having 25% of the cap taken up by a franchise QB. 

I hope someone jumps from 16+ to the top 8-9. I want to see the cost. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve never seen a guy less thrilled to go to San Diego. I know Midwest folk aren’t very animated, but geez. 

edit: LA 😆 

LOL - there was a delay in the feed from his home I think.  But yeah that was my thought at first too, pretty funny

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

Humor has died. No longer can there be anything mocked or found to be funny. No longer can people who seek individuality be noticed for their choices.

What a world we live in. 

I actually get your point. But the fact that he paints his fingernails will have zero impact on his performance, I believe.🙂

• Agree 1