Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

Just now, ngbills said:

Purdy got the weak horse collar. Nice if Allen gets those. 
Mahomes on the grounding. We never got that call vs them. 

Allen does get them… Just the wrong penalty. They’re IG…

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

I don’t know. I compare it to a toxic girlfriend. Once he gains his freedom, he realizes how caught up he was in the Bs. A Healthy environment breeds a healthier mind and less errors. 

It doesn't make him a better route runner. It doesn't make him more consistent. It doesn't make him something he hasn't already been in 4 years. You act like he's been the red-headed stepchild in this offense. Fact of the matter is he's had some big games, but been completely nonexistent in others. 

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

Still frustrating not seeing the Bills in the Superbowl. Can’t believe it’s been 30 years already since our last Superbowl.

We were definitely good enough to make it this year if our defense didn't have so many injuries. That is some Buffaluck.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I know the Super Bowl is a big deal, but I don’t understand why the Chiefs appear so flustered. They have a lot of big game experience. 

Because the score board should be more lopsided in the 49ers favor and they feel that.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

We were definitely good enough to make it this year if our defense didn't have so many injuries. That is some Buffaluck.

Even if Bernard alone didn't get hurt - I feel like this could be our moment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, PastaJoe said:

Not to worry. As we know the Chiefs are excellent at making halftime adjustments.

Andy Reid going to accidentally walk into a door in the locker room and then with black eye target Kelce like 10 times from here 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.