Josh engaged ?

What’s the under over on this? 
asking for a friend…, 

26 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

30 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Is it just me or does she have that same Stephon Diggs twitter energy?

If so, it might be a match made in heaven!  🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

ahh Yes Hailee Steinfeld. The gorgeous, fit, talented, smart, and Successful in her own career and life has landed the Prince of Orchard Park.

This is a story as old as time.  If they so choose they will make beautiful talented and maybe athletic babies together.

Lets say IF your son would bring home a girl like this wouldn't your reaction be ALL Love and gratitude? SCORE Your son just won Lotto basically

I mean come on! This is the hollywood starlet who Listened and respected her man enough to make their relationship down low and low key FOR HIS COMFORT

Think about it, A GF who has that kind of respect for her relationship not to make it all public.

I respect him, her and their Privacy. I can still cheer from the sidelines for them both.  GORGEOUS Couple.

Don't tread on  Hailee. I agree with her. A guy like #17 just what exactly is there to not like?

You Go Girl 🙂

• Like (+1) 7

43 minutes ago, muppy said:

ahh Yes Hailee Steinfeld. The gorgeous, fit, talented, smart, and Successful in her own career and life has landed the Prince of Orchard Park.

This is a story as old as time.  If they so choose they will make beautiful talented and maybe athletic babies together.

Lets say IF your son would bring home a girl like this wouldn't your reaction be ALL Love and gratitude? SCORE Your son just won Lotto basically

I mean come on! This is the hollywood starlet who Listened and respected her man enough to make their relationship down low and low key FOR HIS COMFORT

Think about it, A GF who has that kind of respect for her relationship not to make it all public.

I respect him, her and their Privacy. I can still cheer from the sidelines for them both.  GORGEOUS Couple.

Don't tread on  Hailee. I agree with her. A guy like #17 just what exactly is there to not like?

You Go Girl 🙂

Certainly beats a relationship meltdown the night before a playoff game… you know, if rumors are true… and Dawkins backhanded compliment to Allen’s headspace this season would suggest there was some fire accompanying that smoke. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

So far this off season we have seen Diggs is unhappy speculation and Josh's romantic endeavors speculated. I saw this show last year. 

Diggs must be unhappy because Josh is giving all his attention to Hailee and not enough to their nights staying up playing video games.  And that explains Diggs’ deteriorating production in the second half of the year too. 😝

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transient said:

Certainly beats a relationship meltdown the night before a playoff game… you know, if rumors are true… and Dawkins backhanded compliment to Allen’s headspace this season would suggest there was some fire accompanying that smoke. 

I must have missed it, what was Dawkins backhanded compliment?

1 hour ago, Billschinatown said:

I dont think thats her Twitter lol. Maybe a fan account ?

Correct

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

tbf, she seems cooler than Brittany or Taylor and I do hate how I’m even typing that out or even thinking it 🤮

A girlfriend who has her own career and money and fame doesn’t need to depend on Josh to get her onto the red carpet or into the A list parties.  She can get there on her own   If she’s with Josh it’s because that’s where she wants to be.

A girlfriend whose thing is basically, being a football player’s  girlfriend, can go  one of two ways,  Either she makes his success her whole focus - Zo Alexander talked about how important his wife was to his success and extended career, encouraging him to take care of his body and eat differently.  Or, he’s her ticket to the A list parties and the best clubs and the glamorous life, and the 6+ months of intense football is what she puts up with to get there.

My impression was Brittany was in the latter sort by the end of the relationship

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Bull **** lol

I mean, different tastes.  They are both beautiful women.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I must have missed it, what was Dawkins backhanded compliment?

I couldn’t find the actual interview, but this article has excerpts. To me it kinda seems like he was hinting his ex was a bit of a distraction last season, and his current relationship is helping to ground him. 

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/josh-allen-girlfriend-hailee-steinfeld-dion-dawkins-comments/amp/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.