Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

7 hours ago, whorlnut said:

My wife had a brain aneurysm last evening and was helicoptered to york hospital in Pennsylvania for surgery. She is fighting for her life. The only reason I’m writing this is to ask for prayers for someone you never met, but is an amazing and passionate bills fan, like myself. I’m out of options, folks. This truly does fall on faith and hope that she will be healed.

Thank you so much for reading this and I know your prayers will be felt. The Mafia is a family. We might not agree on things all the time, but we all want the same thing. At the end of the day, it’s a sport, but this is real. Please pray for my wife, myself, and our two children. Thank you. 

Absolutely in my prayers! So sorry to hear this.

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Here is the link to the go fund me page for those that are interested. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-jill-after-surviving-a-brain-aneurysm?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=facebook_cta_variant&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

thank you all for your prayers and support

Donated my man. Please let us know how she is doing. 

Heavenly Father I pray for grace peace and healing for Mrs Whorlnut. Be with her medical team and give clear direction and guidance into how best heal her fully and asap. I pray the family feels your presence and Strength. 

Lord hear my our prayer.

18 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Update…she is still in a coma. Vitals are good, reflexes appear to be good. The tough part is we won’t know much for another 7-14 days to see how the brain reacts. 

I'm sorry man. That's tough. Keep praying 

21 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Update…she is still in a coma. Vitals are good, reflexes appear to be good. The tough part is we won’t know much for another 7-14 days to see how the brain reacts. 

My wife was in the hospital in rough shape in 2019. Very long story but it was a standard appendectomy gone wrong. We were there for  weeks until they needed to do emergency surgery after they finally figured out the problem, which led to 2 more weeks, including the ICU step down unit. 

Only advice I can give is be there as much as you can but also if possible at all, run home for a shower at least every few days. Just getting out of there (despite everything in your being telling you to stay) for 20 minutes and taking a shower can get you back into a better mental state for the long haul. 

I understand if this is a hard pass from you, but just wanted to give some completely unsolicited advice. 

Best wishes to you and your family. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, whorlnut said:

My wife had a brain aneurysm last evening and was helicoptered to york hospital in Pennsylvania for surgery. She is fighting for her life. The only reason I’m writing this is to ask for prayers for someone you never met, but is an amazing and passionate bills fan, like myself. I’m out of options, folks. This truly does fall on faith and hope that she will be healed.

Thank you so much for reading this and I know your prayers will be felt. The Mafia is a family. We might not agree on things all the time, but we all want the same thing. At the end of the day, it’s a sport, but this is real. Please pray for my wife, myself, and our two children. Thank you. 

Your wife is added to the prayer chain at our church.  God Bless whorlnut.

Father in Heaven, Good of love, all I have and am is yours. Grant that I may become a living sign of your compassion in this world….

Prayers to you and your wife. Let me know if I can help in any way. 

Tons of prayers! My wife had 2 brain tumors 2 years ago. 1 was removed via a craniotomy residing in the frontal lobe which was the size of a grapefruit. The other tumor was a little smaller in the parietal that was “gamma knifed” at Roswell and hasn’t shrunk yet but too be expected. It has been a very rough road and all we can do is support, pray, and try to keep afloat. May God bless her and yor family 🙏. Every clinical picture and situation is different but know you all are supported!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.