What is your gut telling you right now?

Do you feel good about this game?  

What is making your nervous?  What is making you confident?

I feel good, I do expect a win.  I can't handle the thought of us not winning.  I usually don't let games bother me too much, I was surprisingly calm for 13 seconds because I have been let down before by the Bills.  

This one though, this is our redemption game.  We are the better team, we need to win this game.

It's in Buffalo...we can't lose to the Chiefs here.

Our defensive injuries are so worrisome for me.  Keeping my fingers crossed we get at least Taron Johnson, Douglas and Dodson back.  We can't have two back ups at corner and linebacker.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We got this. 

I think Bills fans will be pleasantly surprised - and I think Mahomes shows he is human and gets rattled this hostile environment 

I see like the Aaron Rodgers packers game when they were dominant 

Back when we wore the all blue 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I don’t have a gut.

But I know you do. Fatty.

how many mcdonalds burgers do you think he's consumed already today?

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

no idea why, but i feel perfectly fine for this game.  for whatever i was more on edge against pitt.  not that kc can't easily win, but the anxiety just isn't there.

Same.

But If we can’t win this year, I will start to question when we can ever beat KC in the playoffs. They are as vulnerable as they’ve ever been under Mahomes. And I have to think they will fix their issues this off-season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

Just now, Einstein said:

Same.

But If we can’t win this year, I will start to question when we can ever beat KC in the playoffs. They are as vulnerable as they’ve ever been under Mahomes. And I have to think they will fix their issues this off-season.

i'll question everything all over again if the bills blow it.  it also depends how the game goes.  if superman mahomes suddenly turns up and it's a shoot out...so be it.  i just won't be able to see the sloppy bills stroll out and gift wrap turnovers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

At least 2 with a filet o fish and nugs for later.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

how many mcdonalds burgers do you think he's consumed already today.

So every time my friends throw a party and asked to bring a dish, I go to either Wendy's or McDonald's and order 80 nuggets.  I put them on a platter for everyone.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I would fear a healthy Joe Burrow led Bengals team more than KC.   We've proven we match up and can beat the Chiefs, just gotta show it in the playoffs.

Yes, there are special teams concerns and defense back end injuries.   The Key to this game, however, is doing something to KC much like what the Bills did to Dallas.  Show them some intensity and tenacity that they are not expecting.  I'm sure they expect to see the Bills they always see at Arrowhead.  But for this game Sunday, Buffalo has to raise that intensity, especially the trench guys, to a level the Chiefs are just not expecting whatsoever.  That coupled with the home crowd advantage will not only make the Bills play better, it will cause Kansas City mistakes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This will be a close game. I would feel more confident if the Bills can get some of their injured players back on defense. I think the Bills will win 27-20 but it will be a nerve wracking 3 hours starting at 6:30 Sunday night.

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I actually feel calmer about this one, only because I thought the chances of Buffalo looking past Pittsburgh were fairly decent. As long as there hasn't been any overconfidence that's grown into their approach from winning the last couple of meetings, they should be focused and in the right state of mind.

That being said, KC is much more dangerous than the Steelers. I know they've underperformed compared to previous seasons, but they looked primed against the Dolphins and it's not going to be easy. But I think with KC you should already know what you're getting.

19 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel good, I do expect a win.  I can't handle the thought of us not winning.  I usually don't let games bother me too much, I was surprisingly calm for 13 seconds because I have been let down before by the Bills.  

This one though, this is our redemption game.  We are the better team, we need to win this game.

It's in Buffalo...we can't lose to the Chiefs here.

Our defensive injuries are so worrisome for me.  Keeping my fingers crossed we get at least Taron Johnson, Douglas and Dodson back.  We can't have two back ups at corner and linebacker.  

Are we the better team? We are only 2.5 pt. favorites. Vegas typically gives the home team 3 points. So vegas actually thinks the Bills are ever so slightly worse than the Chiefs. Assuming that's mainly because of all the injuries.

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Same.

I'd argue they are on offense and that is where the NFL is now... But this is going to be a sneaky defensive matchup. Their defense is very good. I could see this 24-21, 27-24...

I don't see either team scoring over 27. Hell I barely see a team over 24... That's 1 kick and 3 TDs. I could see the winner getting 20-17 or less even. 

Honestly, I wrote this season off at 5-5 with Dorsey still the OC.  I didn't think McDermott had it in him to let Dorsey go.  He did it and saved not only the season but his job.  From where they were to where they are now I Honestly feel like this is all gravy.  Happy to have an opportunity to play another week.  As Jim Harbaugh says, " wake up and dominate the day and then do it again. " Go Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

All about those defensive injuries.  If we find a way to win this game I’ll be thrilled.  Not just because we finally slayed the Chiefs in the postseason, but also because it’ll be yet another game where we overcame the odds on that side of the ball.  (Seriously, what is going on with the injuries to our D?!?)

The KC defense will take it up a notch for the 2nd time in franchise history. That’s extremely rare since I’ve been alive. Even the Derrick Thomas defense never actually showed up in the playoffs.

Kelce will be open regularly but can he catch? Can anyone catch?

Rice was just a flash in the pan. They will need points coming from someone else.

Low scoring game. A snooze fest at times.

Edited by Governor

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.