Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

24 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Also, there was nothing questionable about that Offside call. WR was clearly offside by a lot. Not a matter for debate. 

Even worse the man has already gotten away with it at least 4 other times in the game...how many times can you cheat before deciding to leave well enough alone?

10 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

What’s your initial thought on how we stack up to Lamar and company provided we take care of business yet again this week? I bet I already know. 🤗

Lamar has a good chance of losing this week. The last time they were the 1 seed they lost. He has a habit of no-showing in the playoffs. He is the anti-Allen.

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I wish I could have 13 seconds erased from my memory, but I gotta hear about it every time the Bills play the Chiefs. Buffalo needs to win this game. They have to. 

56 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

A huge embarrassing blowout in favor of the Bills would go a long way towards healing the wounds of 13 seconds.

Did someone say 13 seconds?

I'm just gonna keep posting this anytime someone brings up that game....

Several factors contributed to the loss

1) 13 seconds

2) they had all three time outs left

3) they had Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill

4) some Bills players and coaches were already celebrating on the sidelines like the game was over

5) they only needed a FG to tie and go to OT.

Rewatching the week 14 matchup, the OL really has to get their **** together. The offense went into a cocoon after going up 14-0, but much of the reason was because guys were constantly getting beat up front. Spags knows how to scheme 5 man pressure very well, too many times the OL was either confused or physically overmatched. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hey guys, I'm on here a lot. I read a lot more than I post.  I'm not as eloquent as most on here, not being sarcastic.

Anyhow, I just bought my tickets for Bills/Chiefs, and I'm bringing my 15-year-old stepson, who's never been to Buffalo for a Bills game.   We're making the trip up from Florida. 

Would love to meet some of you guys for the tailgate if possible (weather permitting).

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

53 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The linebackers in this game just need to help stop Pacheco. If Rasul is good to go, I put him on Kelce.

The rest of our DB's can play with their wide outs.

Love to see AJ Klein play in this game. Tackling machine. Count on KC using Pacheco/CEH out of the backfield depending on who the LBs are. Will exploit the mismatch. What will McDermott do in that situation? Rapp? 

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Even worse the man has already gotten away with it at least 4 other times in the game...how many times can you cheat before deciding to leave well enough alone?

Lamar has a good chance of losing this week. The last time they were the 1 seed they lost. He has a habit of no-showing in the playoffs. He is the anti-Allen.

Any team can lose at this stage of the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Nonsense.

The O is fine and all but injury free.

The strength of this team should be Allen & the Offense.  

KC's run D is incredibly suspect.  When they've allowed 118+ rushing yards they're 3-5.  Not, 9-1.

Their rushing D is average at best.  

Their offense is patently average this season.  

If we can't log 150 rushing yards ... 

Yes balance the run and pass to set up some first down play action. With almost 💯 backups at LB and CB’s the Bills need to keep Patty off the field. I would certainly not downplay home field advantage as he has never played any away game in the playoffs. It’s unfortunate with all the D injuries but to date McClappy has done a really good job with the depth guys. 

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Any team can lose at this stage of the playoffs.

Any team can...but a player who has disappeared repeatedly in the playoffs over the years has a higher probability to do it again and less his team to a loss than others.

8 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Hey guys, I'm on here a lot. I read a lot more than I post.  I'm not as eloquent as most on here, not being sarcastic.

Anyhow, I just bought my tickets for Bills/Chiefs, and I'm bringing my 15-year-old stepson, who's never been to Buffalo for a Bills game.   We're making the trip up from Florida. 

Would love to meet some of you guys for the tailgate if possible (weather permitting).

Awesome! Bring your coats and hunter heat packs for your shoes/boots, it's gonna be cold!

So far weather looks decent...20-25ish and partly cloudy with 20-15 mph winds.

Still early but looks like all the bad weather is clearing out by Friday and the following week we are back into the low 40s for a while.

26 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

What’s your initial thought on how we stack up to Lamar and company provided we take care of business yet again this week? I bet I already know. 🤗

I think the winner of Bills/Chiefs likely gets to the superbowl (and wins it).

For me the Ravens are in the same boat as the Bills in that they obviously need to prove they can win in the playoffs despite the regular season success they've sustained through the years. Massive pressure on Jackson to perform this week who hasn't even been to an AFFCG game yet unlike Allen. But even if they win, certainly they have serious talent but they aren't a champion like the Chiefs which is why I wouldn't fear them, even on the road.

42 minutes ago, teef said:

you posted countless times that the bills wouldn't make the playoffs.  when they looked like they could, you said they'd be one and done.  you're right...here we are.  you were wrong yet again.

If this guy had any shame he would stop posting here and on twitter.  Yet he's back sharing predictions as if he has an ounce of credibility to trade on.  Its mystifying. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Love to see AJ Klein play in this game. Tackling machine. Count on KC using Pacheco/CEH out of the backfield depending on who the LBs are. Will exploit the mismatch. What will McDermott do in that situation? Rapp? 

There is presumably a good reason AJ was working on his RV last week. Maybe with fresh legs, he's a spark and useful but---

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I'm bringing my 15-year-old stepson,

Stop at ***** Sporting goods, etc., and stock up on feet and hand warmers. TRUST ME!!

image.png.5052babcae72d670ef1c7319aee692fe.png

29 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's a penalty, would not call it cheating.

Some factoids. 

Chiefs D - Only given up 21+ in two games. Never gave up 30 all year.

Bills D - 21+ in 7 games and over 30 once.

Chiefs O - Only scored above 30 in 3 games and 21+ in 8

Bills O - Scored above 30 in 7 games and 21+ in 12

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Awesome! Bring your coats and hunter heat packs for your shoes/boots, it's gonna be cold!

So far weather looks decent...20-25ish and partly cloudy with 20-15 mph winds.

Still early but looks like all the bad weather is clearing out by Friday and the following week we are back into the low 40s for a while.

Awesome!  Thank you.  I grew up in Buffalo and worked at Delta Sonic while in H.S, but I'm far removed from the cold.  Don't hold it against me, if I look like Ralphie from Christmas Story.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

The best TE is starting to show his age. I am not saying he can't or won't make some plays but as far as their offense goes, I am more concerned about Pacheco and Rice and Mahomes obviously. 

I agree he is slowing down later in the season, I’m hopeful we can contain him and Pacheco, just not nearly as confident post LB injuries 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

If this guy had any shame he would stop posting here and on twitter.  Yet he's back sharing predictions as if he has an ounce of credibility to trade on.  Its mystifying. 

just look at our two resident miami posters, @FilthyBeast and @Airseven.    i don't know if it's a thing with their fan base, but wow are these two strange, petty men.  that being said, i think chiefs fans may be worse after spending a few minutes on that board.

• Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Despite what you and some other want to believe...I actually have tons of credibility on predictions, and was one of the few to prediction the Texans not only beating the Browns, but doing it fairly easily which was the case.

And trust me, I know I'm not going to be the only one here taking the Chiefs over the Bills this week. Confident that 75% or more of the talking heads and pundits outside of Buffalo probably will too but obviously doesn't mean it's set in stone...just looking at the historical data and facts which obviously matter until proven otherwise.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Despite what you and some other want to believe...I actually have tons of credibility on predictions, and was one of the few to prediction the Texans not only beating the Browns, but doing it fairly easily which was the case.

And trust me, I know I'm not going to be the only one here taking the Chiefs over the Bills this week. Confident that 75% or more of the talking heads and pundits outside of Buffalo probably will too but obviously doesn't mean it's set in stone...just looking at the historical data and facts which obviously matter until proven otherwise.

you said miami would be 15-2 and win the division.  you said the bills wouldn't make the playoffs.  when you realized the bills would make the playoffs, you told us they would be out in the first round.  you said the super bowl would be between cincy and the giants.  you are a fan of another team that pretends to be a bills fan even though every single poster is aware of the situation.  you're just not very good at things.

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

The Texans that you had going 5-12 before the season started?  Cool.  The Bills are the Vegas favorites to win.  Probably because we beat them this year and finished with a higher seeding.

Care to comment on this prediction?

Filthy Beast 9/6/2023

"Wasn't going to post this but since I've had a lot of requests asking going on the official record, feel free to post yours as well:

AFC East                                                                            NFC East

Dolphins 15-2                                                        Cowboys 12-5

Patriots 11-6 *WC                                                 Giants 11-6 *WC

Bills 8-9                                                                 Eagles 10-7 *WC

Jets 8-9                                                                 WFT 5-12

AFC North                                                                        NFC North

Ravens 13-4                                                          Lions 11-6

Bengals 12-5 *WC                                                Bears 9-8

Steelers 11-6                                                         Packers 8-9

Browns 6-11                                                          Vikings 7-10

AFC South                                                                       NFC South

Jaguars 11-6                                                        Saints 10-7

Titans 9-8                                                            Falcons 9-8

Texans 5-12                                                         Panthers 6-11

Colts 4-13                                                            Bucs 4-13

AFC West                                                                        NFC West

Chiefs 14-3                                                           Seahawks 11-6

Chargers 12-5*WC                                              49ers 11-6 *WC

Raiders 6-11                                                         Rams 8-9

Broncos 5-12                                                        Cardinals 1-16

AFCCG: Bengals over Dolphins

NFCCG: Giants over Seahawks

SB: Bengals over Giants

Also some other notes:

- I originally had Chiefs going 17-0 in regular season but with Jones situation and latest injury news on Kelce can't see it happening no matter how hard refs are blowing whistles in KC's favor. Still won't be surprised if they are hoisting another Lombardi trophy in the end.

- Daboll leads Giants on verge of another SB win, however Bengals win SB in epic come from behind game in final minutes.

- Bills will go 1-5 in division this year

- Bills will lose 6 of final 8 games after starting 6-3."

• Haha (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

You certainly have zero credibility here but you still post here.  

Just now, Jauronimo said:

The Texans that you had going 5-12 before the season started?  Cool.  The Bills are the Vegas favorites to win.  Probably because we beat them this year and finished with a higher seeding.

Care to comment on this prediction?

@FilthyBeast

Enlighten us.

4 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

WGR brought this up earlier and I agree. Bills Mafia is great, and with that said, I wish they would channel their ability to make noise  earlier on - i.e., when the opponent is actually communicating with itself. We get super loud when they are at the line - and that’s great because false starts help - but so do delay of game penalties and missed protection due to restricted communications. Get loud at kickoff and don’t stop making noise for any second during which the Chiefs have the ball!

I’ll never understand why crowds wait until all the players hear the play in the huddle then get loud once they’re prepared for the noise. Makes no sense. An announce made a comment on it a few games back that the crowd was loud at the right time for once when they were loud during the huddle. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

.just looking at the historical data and facts

Do you mean the data that shows the Bills have beaten the Chiefs the last two times they played?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, teef said:

you said miami would be 15-2 and win the division.  you said the bills wouldn't make the playoffs.  when you realized the bills would make the playoffs, you told us they would be out in the first round.  you said the super bowl would be between cincy and the giants.  you are a fan of another team that pretends to be a bills fan even though every single poster is aware of the situation.  you're just not very good at things.

Filthy Beast is the guy that Lime Aid keeps referring to me as. He can’t get it through his skull that I’m not a Miami fan.

• Haha (+1) 6

33 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I have no idea who you are other than other posters calling you out for being constantly wrong or seeing your wrong twitter posts floating around the board.

Not sure that is a "ton of credibility" on predictions though and not sure who is giving you this credibility (saying it yourself has zero value)

But good luck on picking based on "historical data and facts" on a series between Allen and Mahomes that is currently sitting at 3-3 with regular season and playoffs combined.

Edited by CaliBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'll give you this: your commitment to the bit is unmatched.

Most troll accounts who secretly like another team but are posing as a Bills fan would've folded up shop long ago. Certainly once everyone here saw through the ploy.

And yet, here you are, sallying forth, predicting Bills' losses week after week and insisting on your own credibility. 

No matter what, you refuse to break kayfabe. Kudos, Dolphins fan. Kudos.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Yes balance the run and pass to set up some first down play action. With almost 💯 backups at LB and CB’s the Bills need to keep Patty off the field. I would certainly not downplay home field advantage as he has never played any away game in the playoffs. It’s unfortunate with all the D injuries but to date McClappy has done a really good job with the depth guys. 

Not sure whether it's updated, but the CBS Sports had most of 'em at Questionable for Sunday.  We'll be fine.  The DL is fine.  Secondary's been banged up a lot recently.  

Anytime you have a team with Allen at QB the offense absolutely needs to be the workhorse.  It hasn't been like that.  Also, our history of defensive play in the playoffs also suggests that this needs to be the case if we're to advance much less win a championship.  

Seriously, who trusts McD's Ds to get us there, even w/o injuries.  He's had his opps and blown it in that way.  

• Like (+1) 1

Bills need to protect the ball and win the turnover battle.

DL must rise up and be disruptive in the passing game and shut down their running game. It’s time for all the investment in the DL to pay dividends!

Hopeful everyone is available with the exception of Bernard and Dodson who realistically won’t be available.

Loved seeing a few new wrinkles from Brady with Harty and Isabella. Get them in space and let them YAC. The missed play to Isabella looked promising. 

Josh needs to continue to spread the ball around and not force anything unless needed. 

ST no costly mistakes and need their contributions.

Lastly, hopeful the team comes out hot, plays with intensity and discipline and the stadium shakes for 4 qtrs.

LETS GO BUFFALO! 🦬 

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Some interesting factoids from Twitter. Visiting defenses get called for holding at a huge (statistical outlier) rate in Kansas City but the advantage almost goes away when on the road. 

Conversely, Kansas City's pass defense is much worse on the road.

Where does one go to see the raw data that is in that chart?  Is there a site that has these advanced stats?   I know you can see it on twitter but this type of stuff is interesting to me.  Curious if there is a source or if someone has to generate the data the hard way.

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'll give you this: your commitment to the bit is unmatched.

Most troll accounts who secretly like another team but are posing as a Bills fan would've folded up shop long ago. Certainly once everyone here saw through the ploy.

And yet, here you are, sallying forth, predicting Bills' losses week after week and insisting on your own credibility. 

No matter what, you refuse to break kayfabe. Kudos, Dolphins fan. Kudos.

My favourite part of this whole sordid ordeal was when his twitter was outed last year by JGMCD and Filthy denied and deflected, yet it was clearly him.

2 minutes ago, technobot said:

My favourite part of this whole sordid ordeal was when his twitter was outed last year by JGMCD and Filthy denied and deflected, yet it was clearly him.

That was really the crossroads moment for ol' Filthy Beast.

He could've packed it in then and there, said "ok, ya got me", and moved on to some other passtime.

But he didn't! He doubled down! And here he still is, after a season in which he was once again transparently trolling this forum, once again posing as a Bills fan, and once again making epically bad predictions, trying to insist on his credibility and predict another Bills loss. 

An absolute sight to behold.

13 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Bills need to protect the ball and win the turnover battle.

DL must rise up and be disruptive in the passing game and shut down their running game. It’s time for all the investment in the DL to pay dividends!

Hopeful everyone is available with the exception of Bernard and Dodson who realistically won’t be available.

Loved seeing a few new wrinkles from Brady with Harty and Isabella. Get them in space and let them YAC. The missed play to Isabella looked promising. 

Josh needs to continue to spread the ball around and not force anything unless needed. 

ST no costly mistakes and need their contributions.

Lastly, hopeful the team comes out hot, plays with intensity and discipline and the stadium shakes for 4 qtrs.

LETS GO BUFFALO! 🦬 

Dorian Williams is on the field full time. Only as a spy. Mahommes will KILL us with scrambles. I want Patty taken out 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

But good luck on picking based on "historical data and facts" on a series between Allen and Mahomes that is currently sitting at 3-3 with regular season and playoffs combined.

3-1 Allen in the last four...

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.