Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Sorry, I'm already pumped. I want to start the thread today. No time to waste. And CBS is already hyping next Sunday's game big time.

[EDIT: I just noticed @BillsFan619's thread, posted an hour earlier. I looked, but apparently not good enough. I'm sorry about that. Mods: feel free to merge!]

Edited by chongli
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, chongli said:

Sorry, I'm already pumped. I want to start the thread today. No time to waste. And CBS is already hyping next Sunday's game big time.

Of the past 6 games between these teams, 5 have been at Arrowhead. That gives Josh a record of 3-2. Mahomes is 1-0 @ Buffalo. He isn’t getting another win. 

Time for Buffalo to get some home field advantage

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ironically the only loss Allen has had against Mahomes in the regular season was at home.

Maybe he reverses that in the playoffs now and does the opposite.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I want to apologize in advance for this question ... but does anyone have a guess where opposing teams wives/girlfriends/family typically sit ? My wife is a huge Taylor swift fan and I'm thinking I could kill two birds with one stone when I buy tickets for the game. Would it be the Pepsi Club? 

You're going to try to kill both your wife and Swift at the game then?  

• Haha (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I want to apologize in advance for this question ... but does anyone have a guess where opposing teams wives/girlfriends/family typically sit ? My wife is a huge Taylor swift fan and I'm thinking I could kill two birds with one stone when I buy tickets for the game. Would it be the Pepsi Club? 

She’ll have to get there swiftly if she is a Swiftie. You have competition I’m sure. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I wanted this, and this matchup in our house!! Just bummed about the injuries. I was feeling good about this matchup till the injuries. A big thing I am positive about though is Josh. I think he will be locked in. He just seems to excel when his competition is tough. That is one thing I am not worried about.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

19 minutes ago, chongli said:

He’s had his number all 2 times and one came down to a coin flip essentially 😂

edit:this is sarcasm about how you can’t use ‘had his number’ in a small sample size especially when one game is insanely close 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He’s had his number all 2 times and one came down to a coin flip essentially 😂

Ehh...they got beat pretty bad in the AFCCG the first time they played. 

• Sad 1

1. Allen has never lost to the chiefs at arrow head in the regular season 

2. Mahomes has never lost to the bills at arrow head in the post season 

3. Mahomes has never lost to the bills at high mark in the regular season

Therefore 

4. Allen will win next Sunday so that Allen has never lost to the chiefs at High Mark in the post season 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.