OMG, the NFL is legit rigged (postseason matchups)

cage

...there's no way this could happen otherwise,   I retract my comments in other threads defending how that is not possible based on macro-level idealized outcomes

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

I always thought they wanted the diggs brothers this year in the superbowl 

A Buffalo-Cowboys SuperBowl would be awesome!  We would blow out Dallas, win the SB, and make Bills history!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

By the way…..if the NFL is rigged not every player is in on it. I know 3 NFL players personally……1 that played with Cowboys back in 90’s, 1 that played for like 4 teams from 2016-2019 and 1 that currently plays for the Raiders…..they all said the same thing…..”If it’s rigged nobody told me”.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

By the way…..if the NFL is rigged not every player is in on it. I know 3 NFL players personally……1 that played with Cowboys back in 90’s, 1 that played for like 4 teams from 2016-2019 and 1 that currently plays for the Raiders…..they all said the same thing…..”If it’s rigged nobody told me”.

Yeah it's obviously not rigged. At least not at that level.

I do believe they use the refs to nudge things, though. Or at least the refs nudge things to their bias

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

The league even managed to rig the standard denial of the league being rigged!

🤔
image.jpeg.03cb5162a600608e317b1d9bfe680bd6.jpeg

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, cage said:

...there's no way this could happen otherwise,   I retract my comments in other threads defending how that is not possible based on macro-level idealized outcomes

I was watching the 49ers rolling at the end of their game against the Rams. Any points for San Francisco would mean the Rams would go to Dallas and the Packers to Detroit. I thought to myself “The league would prefer the 49ers to lose this one…”, and Darnold then made an inexplicable fumble on 2nd and 10, when he could and should have protected the ball.

I don’t think the league is rigged. But it is fortunate for them that such a bizarre play was made at an important time.

• Haha (+1) 1

Live look in at @streetkings01 asking if the NFL is rigged:

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I was watching the 49ers rolling at the end of their game against the Rams. Any points for San Francisco would mean the Rams would go to Dallas and the Packers to Detroit. I thought to myself “The league would prefer the 49ers to lose this one…”, and Darnold then made an inexplicable fumble on 2nd and 10, when he could and should have protected the ball.

I don’t think the league is rigged. But it is fortunate for them that such a bizarre play was made at an important time.

That’s the same “bizarre” play that has resulted in Darnold’s destiny of ping ponging around the league until he retires.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Live look in at @streetkings01 asking if the NFL is rigged:

That’s the same “bizarre” play that has resulted in Darnold’s destiny of ping ponging around the league until he retires.  

That was his destiny before it as well. He’s never a starter.

• Agree 1

All three said the same thing? 

almost as if it was…. Scripted?

• Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to OMG, the NFL is legit rigged (postseason matchups)

no, it has been said that the referees are the true Gatekeepers

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transient said:

It goes well beyond the pros… Harbaugh brothers with parallel seasons. 😱

That's it!  Jim wins the National Championship at Michigan and goes to the Ravens.  John wins the Super Bowl and goes on to coach at Michigan!

19 minutes ago, cle23 said:

That's it!  Jim wins the National Championship at Michigan and goes to the Ravens.  John wins the Super Bowl and goes on to coach at Michigan!

Ship both off to the CFL. 🤨

"Hey, Gord, I swear I just saw that Jim Harbaugh eat a booger, eh?!"

2 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I never got that thinking.

If it slipped out the NFL was rigged, which is a very good possibility because people like to talk, the NFL product would take a serious hit.

Also, if you think it’s rigged, why would you watch the NFL? Why waste your time?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, cage said:

Potential playoff rematches next year…..

eagles-rams- packers all play each other

coeboys-lions-bucs-49ers pkay each other

packer-49ers, lions-rams, eagles-bucs

in AFC

bills-ravens-Texans-chiefs play each other 

fins-browns

chiefs play Steelers and browns

fins-Texans 

Super Bowl 

bills-lions

fins-packers

bills/fins-49ers/Rams

cowboys/eagles-Browns/ravens/steelers

cowboys-texans

ravens-Bucs 

lions/packers-texans

bucs-chiefs

49ers-chiefs

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

GB vs DET and LAR vs Dallas are both much more preferable for the league. Just saying 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Players certainly would not be in on it.  It is just like with New England Cheats - you need to keep number of people in conspiracy low.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Yeah it's obviously not rigged. At least not at that level.

I do believe they use the refs to nudge things, though. Or at least the refs nudge things to their bias

The NFL is definitely not rigged or fixed but the shield does steer games in certain directions. 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ship both off to the CFL. 🤨

"Hey, Gord, I swear I just saw that Jim Harbaugh eat a booger, eh?!"

“Hey, Doug, was he the same hose head who jammed his knuckle right in the center’s a**hole?!?! Let Bob know I still have his Moosejaw tuque, eh.”

6 hours ago, cage said:

This is wrong.  Cleveland travels to Houston.

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I feel like the refs were tryin hard for the bills dolphins rematch next week honestly 😂

No one is going to convince me that the pointless Kincaid review (a literal .5 yard difference where the clock stops either way) wasn't an attempt to kill the Bills momentum. 

• Like (+1) 1

I know it's not supposed to be taken seriously, but not having Watson starting kinda ruins the potential intrigue of Browns v Texans.

Also, does anyone really care if Mike McCarthy beats the Packers 5 years later? The only one of those matchups that genuinely has a cool story line is Lions vs Rams. Tyreek going back to KC is neat, but I guess I just don't care that much 😅

• Like (+1) 1

There is also the colors of Super Bowl logo conspiracy, the colors have matched the teams for the past five years or something. So it’s going to be the Ravens and 49ers if true

Edited by Bills Bud

7 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Browns beat Texans and Flacco plays against the Ravens 😳

If the bills and chiefs take care of business then there is yet another divisional showdown between the two best QBs in the league.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.