Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

6 hours ago, saundena said:

I lurk on our weekly opponents message boards and most are unreadable trash as far as formatting and ads are concerned- notably Planet Chiefs, Jet Nation and the worst... Fin Heaven.

On the flip side Pats Pan Forum is pretty decent (and seems like a good community) as is the Ravens message board (Russ Street Report or something like that).

TBD is the best though!

It is likely because SDS covers cost for members of this board with ads only shown if you are not registered and logged in and other boards depend upon ads for revenue.  Also from what I see on some boards the owner seems color blind using clashing colors.  Try using the other teams boards with browser set where you control colors and ad block software.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is likely because SDS covers cost for members of this board with ads only shown if you are not registered and logged in and other boards depend upon ads for revenue.  Also from what I see on some boards the owner seems color blind using clashing colors.  Try using the other teams boards with browser set where you control colors and ad block software.

Yea we all owe @SDS our gratitude. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Can you imagine if Allen got traded to Miami in the offseason? Not only would every one of those cry babies suddenly go out and buy an Allen jersey, their stadium would have more than 17 Dolphin fans in it

Every single Miami fan would trade Tua and their firstborn for Allen in a heartbeat.  

That's one thing that's different now compared to the '90s rivalry.  The vast majority of both fanbases would never have traded their QB for the other.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

Every single Miami fan would trade Tua and their firstborn for Allen in a heartbeat.  

That's one thing that's different now compared to the '90s rivalry.  The vast majority of both fanbases would never have traded their QB for the other.

Yep. That is Buffalo and Kansas City now. Some of the Fins fans want to swap Tua for Justin frickin Fields. They'd commit 1st degree murder for Pat or Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Aside from the face painting we really are all the same aren’t we?    Hahaha

If you’d have recorded me and my son watching the Denver game (and a few others) it would have looked just like this!   My guess is that’s true for many of you too.   

Too funny.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Can you imagine if Allen got traded to Miami in the offseason? Not only would every one of those cry babies suddenly go out and buy an Allen jersey, their stadium would have more than 17 Dolphin fans in it

If that is not the scummiest fan base there is I don’t know what is.  I feel dirty having read it.  What a bunch of d bags.  

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Its odd to me that so many of them seem to think that Allen runs around and always rubs it in the face of the other team when the Bills win.... and also throws tantrums and no class when they lose.  

Neither of those is even close to true.  

• Agree 2

Hilarious thread here...these guys think Allen is a complete douche and has no class.  They are "disrespected" cause Allen waived bye to Wilkens last year and they seem to have no knowledge of what Wilkens actually does to provoke Allen.   These guys are very butt hurt that Allen acknowledge the Bills fans after the game, they think Dolphins players should have run out of the tunnel and attaked him I guess.   These guys are nuts.

https://finheaven.com/threads/josh-allens-victory-lap-around-hard-rock.382108/

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

The swearing seems unnatural and excessive.   Just like the Jets D coordinator, MM should tone it down.

You hit the nail on the head.  He is trying too hard to be cool.  It is almost like a fan won a contest and got the HC job.  MM is trying to impress the players with his tough talk, cheering in practice and be their buddy. 

Like I said in another thread about HK, I do think it has to be hard to come up with stuff to say to professional football players, especially veterans, week in and week out to get them motivated.  I don’t envy coaches unless they get fired and receive a huge buy-out. 😀

I wonder if MM would make a really good OC.  He can be the good cop and focus on game planning.  Let the HC be the bad cop.

he's a nerd and is trying to act cool by swearing.

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Whay has he got the face paint on? What a tool.

For the same reason he's posting it. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes, but why?

like most people on social media, he craves attention. Those reactions were so put on, as if he really does that when he doesn't have a camera on. Surprised it didn't end the video by hitting himself on the head with a frying pan

• Haha (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

Weather in KC!!

It's funny/ironic reading the concerns about it being too cold and unsafe in KC this weekend... like 110 degrees in sun is any better

From Boomer and Gio on WFAN today. Debating between KC and BUF.

https://www.audacy.com/podcast/boomer-gio-ec856/episodes/worst-place-to-play-in-the-winter-1237a

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes, but why?

I can tell you but don't want to be insensitive to the mentally challenged.  It's unfair to them.

Anyway, is that a downstate NY accent I detect?

42 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

Weather in KC!!

It's funny/ironic reading the concerns about it being too cold and unsafe in KC this weekend... like 110 degrees in sun is any better

More people die in heat related events than cold related. 

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

like most people on social media, he craves attention. Those reactions were so put on, as if he really does that when he doesn't have a camera on. Surprised it didn't end the video by hitting himself on the head with a frying pan

Why dent a perfectly good frying pan?

• Haha (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

These mouth breathers cheer for a schlong grabbing dirtbag and have a problem with Allen thanking the 30,000 fans that took over their stadium.  You can't make this stuff up!

Was it 30K Bills fans?

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Why dent a perfectly good frying pan?

Cast iron is expensive too! 😆 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Was it 30K Bills fans?

I registered there and awaiting approval. 

I am gonna post this:

This is us when we were down in Miami when Tyrod was beating up on the Fins 42-14. 😆... Those choads on Fins board will love the Tyrod victory lap! 😆 

Boy... We've been over-taking Miami for decades! Thanks SmartPhones...

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Cast iron is expensive too! 😆 

I registered there and awaiting approval. 

I am gonna post this:

This is us when we were down in Miami when Tyrod was beating up on the Fins 42-14. 😆... Those choads on Fins board will love the Tyrod victory lap! 😆 

Boy... We've been over-taking Miami for decades! Thanks SmartPhones...

Cast Iron frying pans are not always expensive but take a lot of work to maintain.

While attending UB I went to goodwill store near main street campus and bought an iron frying pan.

The lady at cash registers was an older one and she told me I got a bargain for this one has been excellently seasoned.

Every time I use it carefully clean and season pan.

Five years later I am married to woman from Hong Kong.  She does not have much experience in cooking and destroys pan.

I would not waste a good cast iron frying pan on a Fish Fan head.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes, but why?

Are you seriously asking why a fanatic would choose to emulate a player? Maybe just wearing Tua’s jersey wasn’t enough for the guy. 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:50 AM, stevewin said:

But he puts people in motion :w00t:

Wonder if all the media who've been bowing to the quirky greasy innovative genius are going to start to change their takes

He’s good at somewhat obscuring the like three different route combinations they run all game long lol. There’s really no reason not to play them single high and cheat inside, drop 7 defenders because tua only gets more uncomfortable the more time he gets and won’t even attempt to throw it outside the numbers unless it’s a deep go 

I think the bills and ravens gave the league the blueprint and McDaniel knows it.  

I see a lot of injury excuses being made but their offense wasn’t outlandishly injured for week 18 of an nfl season and we were down to a third string LB and lost our best corner in the game so their offense vs our defense evened out injury wise.  Not to mention our previously best edge rusher that we’re paying a bajillion dollars may as well be injured still 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:42 AM, May Day 10 said:

Its odd to me that so many of them seem to think that Allen runs around and always rubs it in the face of the other team when the Bills win.... and also throws tantrums and no class when they lose.  

Neither of those is even close to true.  

Seriously?  Have you ever read the things said on this board about Brady, Tua, Rodgers or any of our rivals? That stuff is written all the time here and elsewhere. If I only had a nickel for every time some player was called a douche here. It goes with being fanatics. Miami fans hate the Bills and especially Allen because he owns them and they are jealous we have him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like this post from there. Dude didn't watch Bills/Pat's playoff from a few years ago I guess

The crowd will be smaller and quieter dur to the extreme cold. Both teams will be affected. The running game will be the offense for both teams. No sharp cuts. Once the RB passes the defensive player, he is gone. Running also shortens the game to limit exposure

Fins fans who have lived in Buffalo are now ripping Buffalo apart:

https://finheaven.com/threads/anyone-else-live-in-buffalo-ny.382172/

"Anyone else live in Buffalo NY?"

"Live in Rochester. I hate it here too. New York State has become a horrible place to live in general because of the state government. I can’t stand the Bills fans and seeing them lose makes me almost as happy as watching Miami win. Life around here would become unbearable if the Bills ever win the Super Bowl."

"Why would I live in Buffalo, NY when I could live in much better areas like Syria, North Korea, and the Gaza Strip?"

"Buffalo has some big women to keep you warm in the winter."

"I don’t live there now although I did as a 5 year old. Eff that place. I do live in upstate NY and hate everything about Western NY."

"The worst pizza on earth is in buffalo imo."

"Buffalo, where the men are men and the women are too."

"And the sheep are scared"

"When they have hair all over their body and 4 breasts the rest of the world calls them [picture of a camel]"

"I’m from Niagara Falls. Talk about a shithole. For those that don’t know….The City of Niagara Falls makes Buffalo look like Honolulu. It’s a ****en disgrace."

"0 SB. Not changing in 2024
Congrats on being a **** franchise who owns a fellow **** franchise that is more accomplished than yours historically."

Edited by chongli

35 minutes ago, chongli said:

"Live in Rochester. I hate it here too. New York State has become a horrible place to live in general because of the state government. I can’t stand the Bills fans and seeing them lose makes me almost as happy as watching Miami win. Life around here would become unbearable if the Bills ever win the Super Bowl."

"Why would I live in Buffalo, NY when I could live in much better areas like Syria, North Korea, and the Gaza Strip?"

"I don’t live there now although I did as a 5 year old. Eff that place. I do live in upstate NY and hate everything about Western NY."

"When they have hair all over their body and 4 breasts the rest of the world calls them [picture of a camel]"

"I’m from Niagara Falls. Talk about a shithole. For those that don’t know….The City of Niagara Falls makes Buffalo look like Honolulu. It’s a ****en disgrace."

Congrats on being a **** franchise who owns a fellow **** franchise that is more accomplished than yours historically."

Wow how incompetent are they that they have to live in a place they feel that strongly about.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/9/2024 at 5:21 PM, Scott7975 said:

This person and this genre of streaming video where the content is watching someone watch and react to something else is...vicarious by definition for the viewer and vampiric by definition for the LAMPY 2nd hand creator and fundamentally vain and vapid for everyone overall. 

• Haha (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, chongli said:

How dare they speak foul of Kathy Hochul!! We got to see game for free. 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/12/2024 at 6:37 AM, WotAGuy said:

Seriously?  Have you ever read the things said on this board about Brady, Tua, Rodgers or any of our rivals? That stuff is written all the time here and elsewhere. If I only had a nickel for every time some player was called a douche here. It goes with being fanatics. Miami fans hate the Bills and especially Allen because he owns them and they are jealous we have him. 

You want fans of all the other teams to call Allen every name possible because it would mean that the Bills have won multiple Super Bowls.  Right now it is only Dolphins fans and, to a much less extent, Jets and Pats fans that think he is a douche.  Once the Bills get the second Super Bowl, everybody will hate him.

Edited by Billy Claude

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

This person and this genre of streaming video where the content is watching someone watch and react to something else is...vicarious by definition for the viewer and vampiric by definition for the LAMPY 2nd hand creator and fundamentally vain and vapid for everyone overall. 

First time I believe I have used this:

image.thumb.jpeg.6dc8e411d1e2db5a2dfd0e2cf10407e2.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:27 AM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

DJ Moore is not a #1

Moore is absolutely one of the top 15 receivers in the league, he has had great stats with poor throwing QBs making the numbers harder to come by.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.