Injury Update Thread...

boyst

Douglas is huge. I hope he's all right and just hyper extended something or tweaked it.  He was still in pads on the sideline so I'd imagine he may have been able to go in if they were in dire straights.

Davis can stay out, as far as I'm concerned.  It feels like almost all the big offense mistakes have happened whenever Allen tries to toss the ball to Davis so he can make a play.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, JMM said:

Dawkins came back in. Very worried about Douglas if serious,  he really changed the whole D .

Douglas said after game he was good to come back in but Dane said "I got you" and decided to let him rest up. Said he will be good to go.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Rubes said:

while I appreciate the energy, hopefully it was just banter between friends and not anything truly in the decision 

on the bright side, even if he needs a week, knock on wood the Steelers will not be w major air threat as long as we wrap up well 

Anyone see the play where Dodson got hurt?   For his limited playing Spector held up.  Forgot he was even on the team.  Pretty sure Pittsburgh will be looking to test him.  Good thing DQ is back in the middle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Banged Up Bills posted video of Gabes injury. Most likely a knee contusion with swelling from falling directly onto it in the endzone. Better than anything else that could happen with the knee. 

For all the righteous indignation about how poorly Gabe has been playing -- he DID have a career game the last time we played against Pittsburgh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Will be interested to see if the league fines Jerome Baker for the helmet to helmet hit on Ty Johnson at the goal line.  Ty was a receiver, and the play was in space, not in a scrum, have seen that called all season as a penalty.

Edited by BearNorth
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

The Taylor Rapp injury post-pick was kinda lost.  They said he walked off but haven't heard much more.

Seemed like he landed on the ball and looked like a situation where you get the wind knocked out of you from many other times I have seen it happen...not sure tho.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

The Taylor Rapp injury post-pick was kinda lost.  They said he walked off but haven't heard much more.

There is a video of him walking into the locker room.  I did not notice any hitch in his giddyup

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Looked like a left hamstring to me. Hope it’s not serous. 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Looked like a left hamstring to me. Hope it’s not serous. 

When it happened, you only saw the briefest of clips, but he was definitely favoring a leg and hobble off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Douglas is huge. I hope he's all right and just hyper extended something or tweaked it.  He was still in pads on the sideline so I'd imagine he may have been able to go in if they were in dire straights.

Davis can stay out, as far as I'm concerned.  It feels like almost all the big offense mistakes have happened whenever Allen tries to toss the ball to Davis so he can make a play.

Agreed. Davis can sit until he is on another team.

Edited by SoonerBillsFan

3 hours ago, wjag said:

Anyone see the play where Dodson got hurt?   For his limited playing Spector held up.  Forgot he was even on the team.  Pretty sure Pittsburgh will be looking to test him.  Good thing DQ is back in the middle.

I'm looking at this asking "when did Baylon Spector jump solidly ahead of Dorian Williams on the LB depth chart?"  My jaw dropped.  I got to admit he seemed to play pretty well.  Also, am I wrong but were they playing Spector in the middle?  Did I hallucinate that?

8 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Did Shakir get banged up?

Probably thigh contusion according to bangedup bills.  Should be fine with treatment.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I'm looking at this asking "when did Baylon Spector jump solidly ahead of Dorian Williams on the LB depth chart?"  My jaw dropped.  I got to admit he seemed to play pretty well.  Also, am I wrong but were they playing Spector in the middle?  Did I hallucinate that?

I think Williams is Bernard's backup and Spector is Dodson's backup

2 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Will be interested to see if the league fines Jerome Baker for the helmet to helmet hit on Ty Johnson at the goal line.  Ty was a receiver, and the play was in space, not in a scrum, have seen that called all season as a penalty.

Agree

9 minutes ago, KCNC said:

I think Williams is Bernard's backup and Spector is Dodson's backup

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/depth-chart

I know depth charts are grain-of-salt and updating them during the season isn't a team's priority but...ain't what this shows.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.